The League of Legends Season One Champions Have Been Crowned!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Iron Chef

06-20-2011

Hmm. They can buy themselves a good computer rig now.

Phnx327

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-20-2011

Grats to Fnatic for winning and Riot for putting up a great tournament. There were some great moments and bad moments, but nothing is ever perfect. I hope Riot learns from this tournament on what works and what doesn't and implement them in Season 2.

Although I have to say. Please put in a pause function before holding any more tournaments... for the players sake (so they don't feel cheated), your sake (credibility in e-sports), and our sake (massive forum qq).

CroBoi

06-20-2011

Congratulations Fanatic!! Well deserved! =D

Captain Prinny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2011

The final match also saw the highest peak stream that I happened to notice during the whole weekend. A whopping 206,000 people! Bravo to all the excited spectators, Riot Staff, FnaticMSi and all other participants! Here's to next year's festivities!!

HKBS KyoKunChan

06-20-2011

Good games.

Greenwheel

06-20-2011

Loved the entire event, didnt think watching LoL would be as fun as playing but it was. Thanks for the event . We all must be wondering - what will come next?

cothornan

06-20-2011

Thank You RIOT for an amazing tournament! It was fun to watch.

Zadchiel

Recruiter

06-20-2011

Fix the stream next year. Pause, rewind, lag issues.

kerbii

06-20-2011

anyone notice the difference between NA and EU style of play?

One thing I notice ... NA most of the time has a true tank champ, EU has always 2 AP type champ

ZĂLOT

Master Recruiter

06-20-2011

MSI pays these gamers. They aren't really individuals separate from large corporations. FnaticMSI is a large group paid by MSI hence the MSI. These guys aren't a group of friends or anything like that. FnaticMSI is also in the HoN tournament, not the same players from LoL of course. Go figure. What a shame, people that actually worked hard from their homes didn't win. Big corporations do.