What to do?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaz3king

04-04-2010

When i play a game, i usally do good. We do good lanning phase, we get some kills push towers win a team fight or so and destroy inhbitor. We recall and buy some items. Push another lane to the tower, then they just start tower hugging and farming creeps we farm a bit 2, and push the lane to towers but cant take out the tower,cause there guarding it. Then they farm so more. In around 10 mins or 7, they have at least 2 main items and start coming back and destroying us in team fights and winning the game. This has been happining for a while. How do i prevent this. What is the team supposed to do after taking out one inhibtior
What is the strat after that if they start tower hugging and farming gold and they come back. How do i prevent this?

DayInTheSun

04-04-2010

If you took down one of their inhibitors, there should be super creeps that will keep them occupied, otherwise their inner towers will take a beating unless they have at least one or two champions guarding that lane. Keep the pressure on them by attacking another lane, and force them to defend multiple lanes so you spread their numbers thin. This can be a little tricky if your team is full of squishies though.

Swiftstar88

04-04-2010

Best thing you can do is keep them guessing and moving. Take the teleport spell and switch lanes when you see all five turret turtling. Make them lose money to their own towers while keeping your farming high. After a few minutes of that, get your tank to tower dive (Alistar and Malphite are good at this), and just focus their squishy. It'll most likely scatter the rest, or at least send the message that tower hugging's not going to fly.

Won't work in all eols, but it works in a lot of them.