which masteries for singed

9/21/0 6 19.35%
0/21/9 9 29.03%
0/15/15 12 38.71%
9/6/15 4 12.90%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

singed masteries

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shane o noke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-11-2011

Which masteries are best for singed.
9/21/0 for archaic mastery and full defense [chaox masteries]
0/21/9 for full defense and some utility like the xp [dyrus]
0/15/15 for part defense and movespeed in utility [rain man]
9/6/15 for archaic, movespeed, and some defense


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shane o noke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-14-2011

bump for MOAR votes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minarchist

Senior Member

08-14-2011

I actually go 0/14/16.

Frankly, Singed needs to 3% movement speed from the utility tree. Unless you need to be the main damage for your team, that's much more important than archaic mastery.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theDara

Member

08-14-2011

0/9/21

Lower CD's on ghost and flash are amazing on Singed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JRizzle81

Senior Member

08-14-2011

0/15/15 I believe is the best. Movespeed is essential on Singed and you need as much defense as you can get. The mana regen you can pick up is really great too as it can normally sustain his mana without much problems as long as an RoA is in your build.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epsilon2012

Senior Member

08-14-2011

9/0/21.....

.....wasn't an option but is has the most Utility+Spell Pen...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxsinged420xx69

Senior Member

08-14-2011

I used to go 9/21/0, but I find 0/21/9 to be much better. Utility is overall a better tree. 0/9/21 is pretty good too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talif Moor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-14-2011

I'm with Epsilon. 9/0/21


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Regory

Senior Member

08-14-2011

Nimbleness is significantly stronger than Quickness when it's active and Flash is much less important for Singed than most other champions, making it less necessary to shoot for reduced summoner cooldowns. You could go something like 0/15/15 to get both Nimbleness and Quickness but the one-pointers at the bottom of the tree are so much better than everything not named Archaic Knowledge or Nimbleness that it just doesn't make sense not to shoot for 21+ in a mastery tree with every champion. Tenacity's 4% flat damage reduction is too good.

I meant to vote for 9/21/0 but accidentally voted 0/21/9 instead. Increased experience isn't THAT much of a must-have talent. Singed is a tank but you still need to deal enough damage to prevent the opponent from just completely ignoring you. Archaic Knowledge is probably going to be your only source of MPen since Singed should never be getting Sorc Boots (Mercs or Tabi 99% of the time, Swiftness the other 1%) and that one point is a huge damage boost for any AP-based character.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bigromain

Junior Member

08-15-2011

9/6/15 IS THE WAY !

9 offensive gives u that badass boost for your poison (15% mpen)

6 in defense gives u that badass health regen coming right from your badass manapool due to your badass 1 or 2 RoA depending on how feed you are.

15 utility gives u that badass movespeed boost every singed should have (+ obvious movespeed quints you will run 344 lvl 1 then 398 with lvl1 boots )

Hell yeah ! i used to play Singed like a boss =).
Oh and dont forget ghost+cleanse that will, in addition with your banshee, make this ennemy squishy carry wets his pants seeing you Ushain Bolting to him while you smile at ennemies CC =D


12