question about tf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ayanaftw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2010

do ppl still get wild cards on AD tf before lvl 10?

w/o AP the dmg is **** at lvl 1 and that one point can go into lengthening the stun on gold card

plus it will use what little mana he has.

Crs Voyboy

04-04-2010

No. Wild Cards before its required is not very useful on an AD TF.

You can get it if you want to make your opponent dance, but its really not worth it.

Mzum

04-04-2010

On summoner's Rift I find laning with just Pick a card and Stacked Deck pretty tough early. You're pretty squishy, and your auto attacks do REALLY low damage. TF's burst isn't to be marveled at anymore. Best skill build i've found is Pick a card, Stacked Deck, and then level Wild cards. I generally don't bother using Wildcards until at least level 2, as level 1 has pathetic damage. At level 5, use up your mana pool, blue pill to base and then go gank someone. From there on out, finish out wild cards, and then pick a card.

I find its usually easier to get off 2 Wildcard activations than 2 Stacked Deck procs, simply due to movement.

Blackstoise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-04-2010

I never get wild card until I'm forced to do so. don't listen to the above post, a stacked deck+red card hit can easily take away a third of a squishy character's health. And you can do this very easily, so long as you stay aggressive. Eventually you can lock a red card with stacked deck up, and keep people far enough away from creeps to get them under leveled. Wild card is actually completely pointless no matter what you do, because in the time it takes to finish casting it, you can do more damage by getting a stacked deck hit.

peyo

04-05-2010

and I do take a level 1 of Wild Cards at level 4, just to get stupid opponents at their turrets

Sarpati

04-05-2010

Wild Cards is no longer necessary for harassment. Red Card + Stacked Deck does a LOT of damage early game and you can use Red Card's AoE to hit champions that are just out of your reach.

I don't level Wild Cards until the other two skills are maxed, but if the stun duration for Gold Card didn't increase with levels, I would leave Pick a Card at level 1 and max Stacked Deck then Wild Cards first.

Sesame chicken

04-05-2010

I do not get wild cards as ad T.F unless i have to... Even end game the wildcards damage actually hurts your normal dps cause it cannot do as much damage as your normal attack can. I forcus more on Stacked deck then pick a card. 4 stacks + what ever level pick a card u have = insane damage even early... plus the increased attack speed helps a lot.