Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

leaving a match in progress

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaOfDeath

Recruiter

09-03-2009

when you leave a match and goes back the the pvp.net client the message pops up saying game still in progress and you cant get rid of it i tried exiting out a few times and nothing worked and i cant join another game how can i get rid of it or was it done on purpose as punishment for leaving?

Nove

09-03-2009

a punishment for leaving would be imba!! if someone leave he should get banned from beta if u ask me!

NinjaOfDeath

Recruiter

09-03-2009

although it took me a while for the game to get off screen i guess it only lasts a while if the did it as punishment

Anarax

09-03-2009

I waited like 30 minutes for a game to end, simply because i wanted to play with friends.

Cmpnyflow

09-03-2009

Leaving a game to play with friends should be punished imho.

Intel

09-03-2009

This occurs even if everyone else leaves the game and you are the last one. Should at least be an option to not reconnect to the game. I had to wait till 15 minutes was over to surrender.