Ashe Equipment and Runes.....What works for me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quiksmith

09-02-2009

Ive been playin ashe alot lately and have been successful with this setup.

Masteries (I use Heal and Teleport as my spells)

Offence (21)

Defence (1)

Utility (8)

Runes (Except for Marks make sure you use all *Per lvl Runes* Cause you should LVL fast)
Marks: Mix of Crit chance and Crit Damage
Seals: Mix of Health and Health regen
Glyphs: All Ability Power Runes........(Gives Enchanted Crystal Arrow a nasty increase in dmg)
Quitensence: You have have whatever you want here, but I use all 1.5% speed increase
Equipment (This is based off of the masteries and runes i used and probably not a guide for everyone)
1. Philosophers Stone
2. Speed Boots (+3 speed)
3. Dancing Blades (might take awhile but having it early in game is awesome)
4. Nashors tooth (surprisingly awesome)
5. Infinity Edge (if your rolling in Killing Blows....if not go for something cheaper)
6. *Pretty much anything with Ability Power on it.

****If you have to Pill early before you have money to buy any of the sub-items buy Potions of Brilliance and Agilty to help yourself have an edge.

Hope this little info Guide helps.

Baulien

09-03-2009

I ended up buying a (Tiamat?) some item with splash damage late one game. By already having damage and atk speed items, waves and crowds of creep were fairly exploding per shot. Good for mounting a defense or supporting allies in a team battle when you don't have your ulti ready.

Davisourus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2009

Do you start heavy on scatter, light on plentiful, and sparse on frost shot? You've built an exp builder for sure, I'm just curious how you deal with opponent heroes. Do you keep your distance mostly?

Peetch

09-03-2009

I have been going with a crit dmg build, at level 18 im maxing out about 1000+ crits.

h4rdcor3

09-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peetch View Post
I have been going with a crit dmg build, at level 18 im maxing out about 1000+ crits.
Care to share your typical build items?

I'm assuming you go with attack dmg and crit% chance items/runes, but i like going for the attack speed better

SmecssRaege

09-03-2009

what i use:

basically the same offensive tree

runes:

9x Marks of Furor
3x Quintessence of Furor
9x Seals of Vitality
9x Glyphs of Knowledge

Which leaves me with the total stats:
+40% critical damage
+182 health @18
+270 mana @18 (i've considered replacing these with celerity, the .9% cooldown @18)

that leaves me with a 3x crit with infinitys (250+50%)

and i usually build:

2 avarice blades
boots of swiftness
Inifitys edge
Phantom dancer
Black cleaver/Last whisper (depending on if the armors of enemys at this point)
^^ sometimes i get both depending on the game really
Bloodthirster/Starks Fervor (i like the attack speed on starks at this point usually)

and it works out extremely well for me

My worse score with ashe so far is like 16-2 but i usually end up in the 15-0 > 25-2 range

Peetch

09-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4rdcor3 View Post
Care to share your typical build items?

I'm assuming you go with attack dmg and crit% chance items/runes, but i like going for the attack speed better

My runes are all crit dmg rune and my mastiers get the 10% crit dmg so at level 1 i do 265% crit dmg.

The first thing i get is 2x Avarice Blade
(IDK what they are called sorry) Boots Enhanced Movement 3.
Phantom Dancer
Infinity Edge
The Bloodthirster
(sell 1x Avarice Blade)
The Black Cleaver

by this time the game is over and my crits are so high my life steal is keeping me up and its pure PWNAGE! My crit dmg is at 316% <3

Karbon

09-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peetch View Post
My runes are all crit dmg rune and my mastiers get the 10% crit dmg so at level 1 i do 265% crit dmg.

The first thing i get is 2x Avarice Blade
(IDK what they are called sorry) Boots Enhanced Movement 3.
Phantom Dancer
Infinity Edge
The Bloodthirster
(sell 1x Avarice Blade)
The Black Cleaver

by this time the game is over and my crits are so high my life steal is keeping me up and its pure PWNAGE! My crit dmg is at 316% <3

I do the same build with Runes and Items and I can attest to its pwnage. The only time I don't do this build with Ashe is when Peetch picks her first and I have to do the same build with Trist :/

Peetch

09-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karbon View Post
I do the same build with Runes and Items and I can attest to its pwnage. The only time I don't do this build with Ashe is when Peetch picks her first and I have to do the same build with Trist :/

You act like she doesn't completely destroy with that build! Her and ashe get the most from these build IMO and are really hard hitters late game Tris can get up to 900 crits easy and ashe is pushing a little over 1k.

Mystikal

09-04-2009

Trists crits are generally larger then ashes. I push for more armor pen in my build with an Armor pen / HP book and then grabbing a black cleaver. Ignoring most of an opponents armor can be huge late game as as little as 60 armor is as much as 35% (I think, can't remember) reduction in damage. Being able to penetrate that much is critical later game. I think with 6 stacks of BC I'm running just under 100 armor pen. It's too bad armor pen can't be pushed into negatives or else it would be even more terrifying. Also, playing as Trist I've never ran into an Ashe I couldn't kill.

Now on to the OP, your build with Ashe is decent but why are you getting 3/3 in the AP talent in offense? Her arrow is the only thing that benefits from AP. Flash is also generally more useful then heal. Flashing in/out of combat is much more efficient then being able to heal yourself for ~1/2 your health. Your almost always going to die anyways as Ashe if your ganked. This becomes doublely true when you are without flash. You also include getting an AP item in her build. This is completely useless, get a bloodthirster or starks even. These are much, much more useful then 60 more damage on your ult.