Shaco is overpwered, prove me wrong.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

enkichild

04-04-2010

It's a 3v3. We have No stuns it's a random. Okay so beginning of the game, I grab Warden's Mail + Ninja Tabi on tryndamere. I'm about level 10. I figure grabbing some defense items because of Shaco on the other team was a good idea.

But here's where this game always fails. Me and Shaco get into a 2v1 fight VS him, and he wins because of lifesteal and excessive damage.

Shaco is an assassin, and he takes more damage than most heroes because of lifesteal + Hallucinate. He just sat there tanking all of us every single time, and he was 2 hitting our Karthus (dead within 2 seconds). Oracle is a complete waste of money and a ****ty counter to shaco, especially when he kills you so easily.

He's overpowered because he isn't squishy enough, and does way WAY too much damage for having a stealth advantage. What am I supposed to do?

hvywpnsguy

04-04-2010

another rage thread on who is overpowered.
Please, please, please do not compare heroes based on 3v3 Twisted Treeline map. Remember this game's main map is 5v5 map. Shaco is designed based on that situation. Any, I mean ANY hero that is strong on 1v1 can and will dominate on 3v3 Twisted Treeline.

0rangeSoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-04-2010

when was oracle's a counter to shaco?
wards man... use dem wards planting them in bushes and such will let you know when he's coming...
his stealth only lasts like 6 seconds anyways... -_-

enkichild

04-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehn00bsauce View Post
when was oracle's a counter to shaco?
wards man... use dem wards planting them in bushes and such will let you know when he's coming...
his stealth only lasts like 6 seconds anyways... -_-
Man.. have you even played this game? The shaco will buy an oracle, and destroy all the wards.

3v3 is HALF of this game. I don't know what that other idiot was on about. Like it's excusable for everything to be broken because.. 5v5 came first?

hvywpnsguy

04-04-2010

your thread will be thumbed down till it closes. cuz you are wrong.

BroForgotnglory

04-04-2010

shaco tanking? lol thats a laugh.

sounds like you guys fed shaco and your raging because he became so powerful. Any champ that gets fed will dominate the other team.

aside from that, karthus is ultra squishy and extremely slow, so why anyone would pick such a fragile character, who relys on damage over time, on such a small map, is beyond me. Overall just sounds like you had a very very bad team.

Carados

04-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkichild View Post
It's a 3v3. We have No stuns
There is your problem right there.

enkichild

04-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
There is your problem right there.
I said it was a RANDOM. The problem is not a lack of stuns, but the lack of stuns being the problem. You shouldn't get dominated because you couldn't stun a shaco to stop yourself from exploding.

amraK

04-04-2010

You and Shaco couldn't take down Shaco so Shaco is OP.

Did I get that right?

Carados

04-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkichild View Post
I said it was a RANDOM.
So, either you're saying it

A) You solo queued with bad players who don't care about team comp.

or

B) You in a premade, made everyone go all random.

In both cases, it seems like you would've been outplayed anyways, because team comp is basically the most important thing in TT, more so then SR.