Need help with jax (sad as it may sound)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SageMode

04-04-2010

OK so i thought i would buy jax cuz most of the heroes i play i ranged and i wanted to try somthing different. anyways ive been looking at builds and there are not 2 even close to identical builds posted. i understand he's suppost to be op, but obviously this isnt completely true i think of op as somthing you can smash your face on the keyboard and dominate.

so anyways if you guys have tips on play style builds runes etc. let me know it would be greatly appreciated.

Hoki

04-04-2010

To be honest you can faceplam your way into victory Jax. Remember to not auto attack - just get last hits in (and all that ****, so you don't get wailed on by ranged characters). Get dodge/cooldown runes and 21/9/0 is a pretty good masteries page to go for. Getting the points in the 10% more move speed after a dodge in the defense section.

Also, the pretty much standard build these days seems Ninja Tabi, Guinsoos, Bloodthirsters. Then I like to use Frozen Mallet and Madreds,Starks,last whisper (depending on time etc) and because you just have so much hp - Atmas.

Enjoy making people rage when you kill 4 people ganks.

Kavanah

04-04-2010

I'll post my build/strat as a new thread... go read it.