Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Dr. Mundo is fundo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mermin

09-03-2009

best guide i've ever read

Krald

09-03-2009

you guys must be bad, I went 9-4 first time ever using him, then 12-2 and carried my team to a win, hes simply beast if you can aim cleavers and work so so well with your team.

edit:
BUT I truly feel as though he deserves the 'meat hook' skill, not blitzcrank. Swap those two up, and I think it would be greatness

Mjollnir

Recruiter

09-04-2009

Quote:
BUT I truly feel as though he deserves the 'meat hook' skill, not blitzcrank. Swap those two up, and I think it would be greatness

Hah, would be cooler if he had both :P.

09-04-2009

Dude, just take out Blitz's skill and all they need to do is add a chain to cleaver graphic. > It would definitely make his AoE a more viable early game skill.

muusbolla

09-04-2009

Quote:
Mr Tibbers:
Me and someone else BOTH pointed out that one effects the duration of the crowd control. IE, if the slow was ten seconds, thanks to Adrenaline Rush it would only be 7. If the slow was 50% and you had the Mercury's Treads, then it reduces the effectiveness of the slow. So instead of being slowed by 50% it would be 35%. Make more sense now? It's impossible for them to stack because the effects of each are entriely different. Synergetic at most.

Read the passive a bit more carefully. Trust me, they're not the same effect.

BOTH OF THEM REDUCE DURATION. You need to read kthx.

furrygiblets

09-04-2009

Mundo seems to do bugger all damage but he seems a beast of a tank. This is only after my first game as him so it needs more testing

Phyrose

Recruiter

09-04-2009

ANy tank build for mundo?

plasmatorture

Recruiter

09-05-2009

I maxed out the Cleaver first, the Rot ability second, and then got the buffed damge thing last. Item wise I got the armor that gives you more hp and hp regen (and armor) whenever you kill anything (Warmog's?), the armor that gives you movespeed and hp regen and a passive of extra regen, and then started stacking Sunfire Capes. Oh yeah, and the movespeed 3 boots.

I started off pretty poorly but by the end of the game I had over 4k health and was able to tank extremely well for team battles, and if I ever had to run away I was getting insane amount of hp back/second. Most battles I kept the rot ability on.

Mainly used his ult to run away from ganks, haha. 511 movespeed is fun

Was the most fun I ever had playing this game, actually.

Holy Moze

09-05-2009

best guide!

Mjollnir

Recruiter

09-10-2009

Eh, you play Dr Mundo all wrong. The trick is to pick him very rapidly at the select screen, then with ten seconds left, choose another character. This has the advantage of boosting the morale of your team and ensuring they do not select him. Its win-win. If someone beats you to choosing them, the proper course of action is to obtain a "do-over." To obtain a do over, hold your alt button and press f4.