jarvin and QQers...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaHamma

06-19-2011

Now first off jarvin, yes hes a TANKY- DPS.. that means of your a soft carry don't get in his face unless you have enough skill to dodge his e-q combo with his ultimate. So for the people that say he has an op kite. Yes, I agree his kite is insanely good, however you have to be stupid enough to be standing there to get his by his q. Now to address his 10% current HP passive that's not that big, due to the fact of kog and vayne which have a %HP regular skill. Also for the fact his passive only procs every 6secs on a target he hits. The only time I've been unstoppable as jarvin was with a sona that constantly gave me mana. Also for those QQers... roit hit jarvins aoe slow with a massive nerf bat. Now if you say he can just gap close like every 6 seconds than you are stupid how q is 6 cd, and his e is 13cd with out any cd. Also both of these are SKILL SHOT...which means they take SKILL to get off...

Now sorry I posted this because I'm sick of seeing people QQ about a champion that they clearly haven't played as.

Tinytankz

06-19-2011

Nerfs incoming?? o wait yes they are morello already confirmed he is have a base damage decrease on all abilities you either tank or DPS now not both

Tha Steelman

06-19-2011

Like Tinytankz said: Jarvin is OP right now. Riot agrees.

paynee89

06-19-2011

He has ALOT of cc for how tanky he is + its all aoe cc + he gives aoe buffs and has debuffs and is essentially ranged in the laning phase (unlike renekton/garen)... The fact is if you cant see he's too good at what he does you need to play this game a bit more...