Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

jarvin and QQers...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaHamma

06-19-2011

Now first off jarvin, yes hes a TANKY- DPS.. that means of your a soft carry don't get in his face unless you have enough skill to dodge his e-q combo with his ultimate. So for the people that say he has an op kite. Yes, I agree his kite is insanely good, however you have to be stupid enough to be standing there to get his by his q. Now to address his 10% current HP passive that's not that big, due to the fact of kog and vayne which have a %HP regular skill. Also for the fact his passive only procs every 6secs on a target he hits. The only time I've been unstoppable as jarvin was with a sona that constantly gave me mana. Also for those QQers... roit hit jarvins aoe slow with a massive nerf bat. Now if you say he can just gap close like every 6 seconds than you are stupid how q is 6 cd, and his e is 13cd with out any cd. Also both of these are SKILL SHOT...which means they take SKILL to get off...

Now sorry I posted this because I'm sick of seeing people QQ about a champion that they clearly haven't played as.

Tinytankz

06-19-2011

Nerfs incoming?? o wait yes they are morello already confirmed he is have a base damage decrease on all abilities you either tank or DPS now not both

Tha Steelman

06-19-2011

Like Tinytankz said: Jarvin is OP right now. Riot agrees.

paynee89

06-19-2011

He has ALOT of cc for how tanky he is + its all aoe cc + he gives aoe buffs and has debuffs and is essentially ranged in the laning phase (unlike renekton/garen)... The fact is if you cant see he's too good at what he does you need to play this game a bit more...