League of Legends Top 5 Plays of the Week for YOUTUBE!!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxUkitake111xx

06-19-2011

The video was really good but next time, you should show more things like the poppy one, not just boring penta kills.

PROTATOMONSTER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2011

Thanks for the advice and positive feedback All feedback is welcomed and I will try my best to find better clips like the poppy one in the future. Kind of hard for the first video to get submissions so I did my best for the first video.... already have about 4 submissions and in a few days I hope to have a wide variety of better and sweeter videos. So subscribe and favorite please Check next weeks clip! Haha

PROTATOMONSTER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2011

Pass the word around if you can. It needs to be on first page to get more clips from everyone! haha

Taehoonger

06-19-2011

This is great! Can't wait for next week's. Keep it up!

PROTATOMONSTER

06-19-2011

Thanks man I am thankful for your feedback!

PROTATOMONSTER

06-19-2011

Be sure to subscribe to check out each weeks video..... more subscribers=bigger and better prizes!

Herpdederppoop

06-19-2011

Amazing video! I loved the morde and amumu pentas! And that poppy has nasty juke boots. Keep it up! I'm subscribing and sending you a video. Hopefully I win the prize. Awesome stuff

Lurking

06-19-2011

Soraka getting a little curious

PROTATOMONSTER

06-19-2011

Lol yeah Thanks Herp and yeah we need the word to go around so I can give out prizes and what not. And yeah yeah Soraka was derpin a bit there :P

rumples

06-19-2011

ya good idea dood, hopefully this takes off