Instead of Reducing Attack Speed Frozen Heart Now-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebonack

01-28-2014

Reduces physical damage from champions by 20%.

Right now itemization against non-auto attack physical damage is pretty lacking assuming people know what Whisper and Cleaver do.

AntiSkillshot

01-28-2014

And, as a result. Only Omen is Vayne's counter.

No thanks.

iMasterBaiter

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiSkillshot View Post
And, as a result. Only Omen is Vayne's counter.

No thanks.
or you could blow up vayne... that works too

AntiSkillshot

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMasterBaiter View Post
or you could blow up vayne... that works too
Ever played against a good Vayne?
Simply saying "Blow her up" is easier said than done against a good Vayne.

Khristophoros

The Council

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiSkillshot View Post
Ever played against a good Vayne?
Simply saying "Blow her up" is easier said than done against a good Vayne.
It's the right answer. You can't tank her very long no matter which items you have. And yeah it's not supposed to be easy. Isn't a champion supposed to be challenging to beat when the player is good?

AntiSkillshot

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khristophoros View Post
It's the right answer. You can't tank her very long no matter which items you have. And yeah it's not supposed to be easy. Isn't a champion supposed to be challenging to beat when the player is good?
Touche.
Still, it's not all that simple.

Farranor

01-28-2014

Right now, FH counters not only AD/crit/AS stackers, but also on-hit damage sources, like Vayne's W, Yi's E, and Teemo. I think we need to be careful with things that behave exactly like armor (reduce physical damage by a %), but aren't called "armor" and therefore aren't subject to armor balance. I don't think FH needs that change.

EckHearT Geminus

01-28-2014

How stupid can people get?

Rebonack

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farranor View Post
Right now, FH counters not only AD/crit/AS stackers, but also on-hit damage sources, like Vayne's W, Yi's E, and Teemo. I think we need to be careful with things that behave exactly like armor (reduce physical damage by a %), but aren't called "armor" and therefore aren't subject to armor balance. I don't think FH needs that change.
Actually, FH doesn't counter Yi due to CANTBESLOWEDCANTBESLOWEDCANTBESLOWED. His Ult cuts through the passives on Omen and Heart.

FH is widely considered a lack-luster item. It seems to me that it would be wise to distance its intended purpose from Omen. Omen is the anti-auto attack, anti-kite item without question. FH is... doing the same thing. Just not quite as well. It redundant. So why not shift it a bit to cover itemization needs that aren't currently being met?

Farranor

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
Actually, FH doesn't counter Yi due to CANTBESLOWEDCANTBESLOWEDCANTBESLOWED. His Ult cuts through the passives on Omen and Heart.

FH is widely considered a lack-luster item. It seems to me that it would be wise to distance its intended purpose from Omen. Omen is the anti-auto attack, anti-kite item without question. FH is... doing the same thing. Just not quite as well. It redundant. So why not shift it a bit to cover itemization needs that aren't currently being met?
I guess that's Yi during ult, Olaf during ult, and anyone with Black Shield on them. I still think the current passive is more useful.