Crit Kayle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Su Hua

04-04-2010

Has anyone tried building a critical strike Kayle? Im not sure if her righteous fury splash does a percent of the crit, but if it does that seems like it could be pretty beast.

Larrick Rose

04-04-2010

Fury splashes up 40% of damage delt at lvl 5. 90% if you combine Tiamat, but she isn't really a true damage character and has no innate skills to make her better at crits. Though the idea of a 90% crit splash is interesting. What items would you get?

I'd assume a 9000 gp game for average? Thats about what I farm plus assist since I don't get many kills with Kayle.

Klinkin

04-04-2010

Probably not worth it, especially since Reckoning doesn't crit.

Spectros

04-05-2010

Imo, any damage build kayle is really hard to play as, unless you're playing people who aren't very smart who will run past you, then back again within full range of your Righteous Fury the whole time.

Then again, I haven't seen too many uber awesome Kayles. She's kind of like a Zilean in the fact that she can speed up, slow, ranged spell damage, and +1up.

Darth Solo

04-05-2010

i think that if it did spalsh you could own a team with tiamat if u did 500 damage crit then you would do around 450 so u could whipe out a team like that

GuyGin

04-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Solo View Post
i think that if it did spalsh you could own a team with tiamat if u did 500 damage crit then you would do around 450 so u could whipe out a team like that
Splash mechanics in this game are worthless. Go try it out. Enemies have to be standing impractically close together.

Load up a Twisted treeline game and get kayle to level 5 or so. Test her splash on the non-melee creeps. Walk in the middle of all 3 and attack (the two side creeps mid.) notice how despite being very near each other, the splash will not hit all 3, and depeding on where you stand, might not even hit 2.

The range on splash is abysmally small in this game, something like 50. It's ONLY use is killing creeps in waves and even then is mostly useless.

For that reason, Righteous Fury should always be leveled last. It simply doesn't gain enough as you level it as the primary thing which increases is the splash, which is inconsequention for 90% of the game that matters.

P.S. I "main" kayle mostly on TT.