Who is a good lane partner for Annie?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlawX

04-03-2010

What are the best DPS to lane with Annie?

I'm currently confused on who I want to main but I want to main a DPS who can solo mid and is good to lane with Annie.

XxxLumberJackxxX

04-03-2010

Annie sucks, noone should lane with her because she is fail.
Enjoy!

Lord Sturm

04-03-2010

As an Annie player, I feel that two kinds of champions make good lane mates for Annie:

1) Champions that also have a stun ability, or
2) Champions that can really take advantage of Annie's stun

Generally, I would try to lane with a tank with a reliable stun to pair with Annie's, such as Alistar or Taric, but as for DPS, Evelynn (if she qualifies as DPS), Twtich and Poppy (in a DPS or tank build) work well. Also, Warwick pairs up well well early with Annie because of his chase-ability, but then again I might be biased because I main him too.

Once it gets to mid game, however, with a good build and a few Mejai's stacks Annie can take out anyone with a stun-Tibbers, so once it gets past early game, her lane partner is more or less inconsequential.

Traced

04-04-2010

I am also an Annie player, and I have to agree. Lately I have seen some awesome Poppy and Udyr partners, but pretty much exactly what he said.

Rezon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2010

Shen, Shadow dash, tibbers = EPIC

domin8blunts

04-04-2010

i think the real question is why arent u soloing mid and hitting lvl 6 then ganking with tibbers for the double kill
but if you reallly have to lane you need to lane with a mele dps champion that can synergize well with your stun
anni is my favorite champion and personally i like laning with mundo,udyr,sion...
althought thats not to say anni cant lane with casters ie any caster who has a skillshot. with anni's stun in effect the skillshot process becomes much easier assuming there isnt a creep in the way
anni is one of the most versatile champs in the game, the only thing she really lacks is an escape skill, but thats why the nice people at riot created flash and ghost

Excession

04-04-2010

Why aren't you soloing...

Flash+Pedostunbear+Q+W = Instakill

seventhletters

04-04-2010

blitz if your laning with someone, buts shes basically garunteed kill at 6 as solo.

but if you got blitz, picture this at level 2.

blitz fists, and then knocks them up then you stun them becuase youve been saving stacks then use your other spell, meanwhile blitz is auto attacking, you throw up ignite and wait.....theyre dead. like every time, specailly if they are stupid enough to get fisted under a tower.

Mastoras

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2010

if you play as annie you solo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scizor

04-04-2010

Although Annie is one of the best solo mids in the game, sometimes it makes sense for Annie to grab a side lane. People have already underlined some good lane partners, but something you should also keep in mind is you cannot lane with someone who will steal your disintegrate last hits with a similar ability. This includes Veigar's baleful strike, Gangplanks' Parrrley, among others. Other than that, Annie makes a very solid lane mate and is pretty flexible with a variety of champs thanks to her lane presence, her stun, and her ridiculous burst damage.