Need help with Kassadin!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FireRoastedFire

06-21-2011

If you really need some ideas, there's always the two major build sites for ALL champions. Here's my gift to you, fellow Summoner:

MOBAFire

League Craft

Enjoy all the Kassadin builds you can handle. I normally steal a build or two, rework them, then completely shape them to my will, thus making my own builds. Works really Well.

PsychoLord13

06-21-2011

Rushing Catalyst seems to work to give you some staying power in lane. In laning, the best defense is a good offense. The way to get good farm despite your squishiness and melee range is to make your opponent too afraid of your damage output to come near you. Especially in mid, if you do it right, you should be able to just walk around the minion fight and last hit. Also, remember you should be deadly at levels 6 and 9, and take advantage of anyone fighting in lane with low hp. People generally don't realize that your null sphere range essentially doubles at level 6. If they're low enough health to be taken down with a burst combo they should probably already be dead.

PsychoLord13

06-21-2011

Also, Kassadin is very dependent on who he's laning against. Laning against squishies is awesome. They will fear you because they really can't afford to take a null sphere to the face every 10 seconds. Bonus points if they're a mage and can never get off a combo because they're silenced after one spell. Conversely, people who heal and people who are tanky will make you very angry. A Garen in the lane is pretty much your worst nightmare, as he will ignore your damage output, heal away your harrass, silence you, and kill you.

Burncroft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

Seems to be Riot saw my post and responded with a kassadin buff ^,..,^ not quite sure, but it seems the change in his W might warrant a hybrid? An early point or two might help last hitting easier. And lichbane is a sexy prospect, moreso than before.

Force of Nurture

06-21-2011

It's not really much of a buff tbh. Most kass don't even take a point of w until they have Q and E maxed, and get by with runes instead, and for the sheen/lichbane users, the loss of the arpen is a big deal.
This still doesn't change how you still have to "nuke" tankydps about three or four times in a row to kill them late game, unless you're super super fed.