Random Minimizing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skunky

09-02-2009

I haven't had this problem prior to the 09/02 patch, but now the game randomly minimizes. It happened to me three times in the middle of a single match. The game doesn't crash or anything, and I can get back in after 10 seconds or so. It only happened to me while I was in an actual match, not during load up.

MagnificoX

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunky View Post
I haven't had this problem prior to the 09/02 patch, but now the game randomly minimizes. It happened to me three times in the middle of a single match. The game doesn't crash or anything, and I can get back in after 10 seconds or so. It only happened to me while I was in an actual match, not during load up.
got same problem. Its always happens when u click with mouse on windows7 taskbar although its behind the game. But its league of legedns bug not windows it started only after latest patch and i have never had anything like that with any other game.

Alecyte

02-12-2011

I think theres a hotkey for it so you might be hitting that but its happened to me too. (not sure if i hit the hotkey or not)

4death4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

02-12-2011

This happens to me too, often.

Sarnak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2011

I have had the same problem for a while now too. I actually just completely stopped playing on my desktop computer, since nobody had a solution for it. But if you are pretty sure it is the Windows 7 taskbar (which actually makes a lot of sense, since it only seems to happen when you click the lower portions of the screen), then maybe putting it on auto-hide would help?

It would be great if someone could let us know if this issue is being worked on right now, and when we can expect it to be resolved.

Represents

02-24-2011

I have the same problem so if you find the solution please reply to this thread. Thanks

rimenG

03-01-2011

bump, same problem, very annoying. if anyone has figured anything out please post.

Alopix

03-02-2011

Many, many programs can do this, especially in windows 7 which unlike XP does not have a setting to prevent windows from stealing focus. Antivirus(or viruses), java/google update, even parts of windows. Close all running programs and put your AV on game mode before playing fullscreen. The taskbar bug mentioned is most likely Aero related. And if you're playing games with Aero enabled you're DOIN IT RONG.

Disable aero, set Windows Update to "Notify but don't download or install",
Do a virus scan and then get
Autoruns: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/s...rnals/bb963902
wait for it to load, then make sure options>"hide windows and system entries" is enabled, disable anything sketchy after googling it. Play around with it and use "disable" instead of "delete" unless you know exactly what you're disabling. Then finally
ctrl+shift+escape and check running processes. There shouldn't be alot of processes under "administrator". On my system I've got two for Setpoint, one for ACE, one for CCC, three from firefox,explorer, dwm, taskmgr and cfp(my AV). There shouldn't be much else on there.

mm Akali

03-12-2011

Still no fix for this ?? ... i'ts annoying me now for so freaking long now Q_Q

SilverEternity

03-14-2011

It's been happening on our laptop since a recent patch. Please fix.