[Guide] When to Dodge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hvywpnsguy

Senior Member

04-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellicus View Post
This.
If you play to win, I am dissapoint.
I play for fun. I don't need to win. Whenever someone pops up a surrender, unless I gotta go, I click on "No". Sometimes, we actually end up winning in the end. I can name a few games where we all fed, yet we won in the end.


1. i particularly believe in a pure dps team. tanks are just meat on a plate to me.
2. true
3. usually, the lack of a slow or stun results in a bigger burst damage
4. ive had that kind of game once, and it ended quite well
5. i play with heimerdinger often. his grenades provide great effect, and his turrets help stop enemies
6. true
7. i like teleport, but its not that much of a necessity
8. i think 90% of my games dont have clairyovance including my teammates and i won like what 65%?
9. dont really have to be mobile...karths are slow, anivias are slow, ashes are actually slow too. teleport, id say is a necessity tho, if ur gonna take mid
10. true
11. just makes em waste money for oracles, amirite
12. not sure about janna...but i play soraka quite often. course, im pretty sure i have more deaths then kills, but if there was a "save" count, id say it would beat either.
13. i've played all melees, not many people are too smart to get armor besides tanks.
14. ...true...all tryns ive played with recently all suck

but hey, i dont play to win at all. even if my team all has revive and...whatever, id still play.

lol... that's you. If you have nothing contructive, please refrain from typing anything at all. lol.....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IceDive

Senior Member

04-04-2010

@ Bellicus

1 believe what you want, but you are wrong

3 see 1

4 once is such a great proof

7 Just wait until you face a (decent) team that backdoors a lot

8 This just means you don't know how freaking useful it is. Also, if neither team has it, it obviously is no disadvantage not to have it.

9 It's hard to gank with teleport, don't see how that would solve anything.

11 with 2 stealthers, that's not a waste, that's gold really well spent

13 the problem is not so much the physical damage, it's the fact that laning is hell without any ranged champs, especially mid.

Just my 2 cents...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Runict

Member

04-04-2010

I read
I lol'd
I can't help but comment that all of your reasons are bad ( or even completely unfounded ) and you neglect every single reason I queue dodge

-no champion select
-hate speak // swearing ( FFS ppl we have not even started and we are on the same team )
-someone picked Ezreal before me

But I digress.... Why exactly did you start this thread?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Runict

Member

04-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFox View Post
Of course but I'm not asking to have a higher chance to win, I want an even chance to win. I want a fair fight. And I'm gonna enjoy it whether I win or not. I had lose that were completly epic and win that were totaly lame.
I would *** you right now if either one of us didn't have a *****.

Edit: ^I would diddle your pooter, if only you had one.^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PatMcGroyne

Senior Member

04-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillitaryBeetle View Post
I support this, I play alistair and no one ever ducks out on me.

One thing i always find damaging is if someone is raging even before the game starts.

Also, I have noticed that most games with a warwick in them get seriously complicated for me because alistair will not ever be able to solo a lane. So I generaly ask if warwick plans on jungling and if he says yes im ducking out.

p.s. i always have moral conflicts about it though.

See I play Nidalee and it is the exact opposite for me. Yeasterday i had a jungling Wariwck so sivir took mid and I took the top... It was Ashe + Ryze Vs. Me(Nidalee). This is when I do my best... At some point in time the side lanes need to go and gear up if they choose to go at the same time sweet I have a free tower kill... If they take turns it is now 1v1 against a much weaker opponent and I am always close to my tower so I have a lot of space to chase them... This is an autokill...

First one to leave was ryze so I killed ashe Ryze came back without Ashe so then I proceeded to kill him and take his tower. I then ran got lizard really quickly and ganked karthus in mid I then proceeded to go to town and gear up. I ran back to my lane threw a javelin from the fog hit ryze then I ran aroundcaught ryze trying to port back in the bushes and kills him... I barely escaped with my life because of ashe but I did get away... I stood at my tower healed up and kiled ashe, destroyed the first two towers and ganked mid again. After that their whole team piled on my lane but I was so fed I killed everyone I touched... I destroyed their base in 25 mins solo because my team was too slow to realize what I was doing (Taric did help a bit).

I ended the game 15/0/0 with 6 buildings destroyed with nothing but a Tri-force, Merc treads and a brutalizer gg I <3 warwick


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pwnacus Maximus

Senior Member

04-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runict View Post
-someone picked Ezreal before me
Haha i ****ing hate that


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vienna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillitaryBeetle View Post
I support this, I play alistair and no one ever ducks out on me.

One thing i always find damaging is if someone is raging even before the game starts.

Also, I have noticed that most games with a warwick in them get seriously complicated for me because alistair will not ever be able to solo a lane. So I generaly ask if warwick plans on jungling and if he says yes im ducking out.

p.s. i always have moral conflicts about it though.
1. Don't take the solo lane over the other heroes if you don't want it.

2. Alistar can solo because of the simple fact that it's impossible to kill him. He won't control and dominate the lane, but he can last hit, etc., just fine. Imo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zombie Irwin

Senior Member

04-04-2010

People dodge soraka? Wow... shes one of the best champs out there in terms of team support. Shes only bad when the rest of the team isn't worth supporting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zombie Irwin

Senior Member

04-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
1. Don't take the solo lane over the other heroes if you don't want it.

2. Alistar can solo because of the simple fact that it's impossible to kill him. He won't control and dominate the lane, but he can last hit, etc., just fine. Imo.
He's bad at soloing because people can just ignore his damage while they attack the tower.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vienna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Irwin View Post
He's bad at soloing because people can just ignore his damage while they attack the tower.
Headbutting them toward your lane and maybe Pulverizing them is generally enough to get them to re-locate and to get their teammate jittery.

Additionally, with a jungler, you can have ganks come by if they always want to push in that far.

edit: If they walk away as you're positioning yourself behind them, you've successfully stopped them from damaging the tower, which was the problem to begin with.