What's your priority target on enemy champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karusan

04-03-2010

Hey folks, I'm still new to LoL, and I never played DotA or strategy games before, so I'm slowly learning this game and it's a lot more fun once I started getting the hang of it. I'm working on trying different heroes, and so far my favorites are supports and mages like Ryze, Soraka, Morgana, and Zilean.

As I've gotten through learning the basics, I'm starting to look up more advanced tactics like prioritizing certain targets to harass with my lanemate and prevent their gain of EXP. When you look at the enemy team lineup and see the list of champions, are there specific champions that I should keep an eye for and go out of my way to gank?

Yorgie

04-03-2010

The one with the most squares, or least rectangles.

Karusan

04-03-2010

What are squares/rectangles? If you mean the vertical green/yellow bar on the side of the stats, I thought it was latency?

Yorgie

04-03-2010

I mean their health bar.

Squishies were made to be squished.

TaigaStance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-03-2010

He means health bar above the champion. The more bars they're divided into, they more total HP then have. Of course, this requires no detailed explanation.

Generally though, you want to harass their DPS and burst damage champions the most so they have a harder time farming. At the same time though, you don't want to forget completely about farming. The best form of exp denial in a 2v2 lane is to be aggressive and force them away from the minion fights so they're out of exp range, then just last hit minions for gold and exp. This usually ensures a good advantage in space control and causes them to play defensive.

Lando Heffalump

04-03-2010

Also, click on the people you're laning against and see which ones dont have any health regen items. If someone took an Amplifying Tomb and mana potion, harass them and they'll have to recall for health soon

UCD2

04-03-2010

twist fate! KILL THAT MATA FARKAR RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

usually the squishy one or character that deal lot of dmg. Also check their armor and magic resist.
technically the one that can instant kill you. You take them down first

Deucey

04-03-2010

Ashe. Seriously, I hate you Ashe.

I just have this imbued hatred for this champ I can't help but go after her regardless of the situation.

Schn

04-03-2010

Ashe, TF, Shaco, Twish

Paara

04-03-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=85633 is Slygoat's "tier" list. Would've posted a tad earlier, but apparently there's like 58 threads with "Slygoat" in the title lol.