Revive for Twisted Treeline?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deucey

04-04-2010

I really don't think its a option considering it's cooldown and such. Perhaps in the right setup it could be useful, but you're sacrificing a cleanse/exhaust/etc... for it. I think it's better than Teleport, but still not that useful.

Exhaust and Cleanse rule TT.
Every team should have a Rally.
Every team benefits from having a Smiter, Fortifier. Clairoyance user.
Ignite, Clarity, and Heal are somewhat decent and situational, but I rank them below the above.
Flash and Ghost are optional based on your champ.
Teleport and Revive are pretty much completely useless and hampers your team in most cases.

BamSucka

04-04-2010

I've seen revive used pretty well with tele on a Tank.

Revive + Tele.

Push hard in a team fight, possibly take a tower during a 3v3. Tank it, die, it will probably be 2v2 by now. You revive and tele back in and it turns into a 3v2 your favor (while also taking a tower).

Ferg

04-04-2010

It's better then on SR. After knowing that it's up to you to decide.

CarlSagansCosmos

04-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventhletters View Post
I suppose it doesn't really matter since they are changing revive soon, but I believe given the whole team has it and you save it for
How do you find this out? I'm not sure where to look, but I'm always interested to see when they are working on changing things like this in the game before it's out. Even if it's "we're looking to change revive"

Azing

04-04-2010

Yes... more then SR but really its not that great. You don't want to be dieing in the first place but should it arise it can be good. I can see a nice OP shaco taking advantage of his cheap tower diving ass to zerg a tower down and take a death just to revive as if nothing even happened.

Really with that in consideration Revive can be rather OP if your a BDing ***** of a player.

gigalan

04-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azing View Post
Yes... more then SR but really its not that great. You don't want to be dieing in the first place but should it arise it can be good. I can see a nice OP shaco taking advantage of his cheap tower diving ass to zerg a tower down and take a death just to revive as if nothing even happened.

Really with that in consideration Revive can be rather OP if your a BDing ***** of a player.

Thats really the biggest use for it. Its really not that bad of an option. If you guys ever bothered to read the MFing thread or came to realize this on your own, the point of the game is to kill the nexus, not go 40-0 and wtf pwn the enemy with your uber jax. Its viable on people like Shaco, TF, Shen, Panth (funny how no one talks about bding with Panth even though he's better than TF).

Also, dare I say, if you get a shen, panth, and tf premade and all go with revive you could really do a lot of damage taking out a tower and if late enough and if you catch the enemy off guard even an inhib and just revive with the advantage before they have a chance to push after they stop you, and if they dont, you could go for the win.

BladeKnightofEa

04-04-2010

also, if u grab summoner mastery, its cooldown is reduced by 15% which im pretty sure would cut (if the cd is 9 min) put the cd on 6min 45 sec CD, which isnt that bad when u think about it