Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shop Sounds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Willisee

Recruiter

07-19-2009

I know this has probably already been mentioned, but as an audio request I would find it nice for there to be some sort of noise when a item has been purchased. It would just limit the accidental double purchase that I've even fallen pray to without even knowing i clicked twice.

micha

Adjudicator

07-19-2009

+1, sounds for buying/selling would be great.

redit

Adjudicator

07-19-2009

I want an opening shop sound that goes:
"Lampoil, rope, bombs. You want it? It's yours my friend. As long as you have enough rubies."

Ferisar

07-19-2009

Whilst that'd be fun, redit...
I think it might turn into "how do I get wood" for newbies, who'd spend half the game looking for those. XD

Wana

07-20-2009

I fully support short sound clips playing whenever you buy an item, lest combine several items to make a single epic item. Buying items in LoL right now is really bland compared to buying items in DotA. In LoL, I just put my items aside after completing an awesome, game-turning item, but in DotA, I feel the actual effect that the item will have in battle and quickly apply for a suicide mission involving the enemy team and their fountain.

BODAK

07-20-2009

suggestion to use similiar lines for a shop -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oXx0qwe0wc

that would own so much

RiotJay

Associate Sound Designer

07-21-2009

[COLOR=#cdc6b6][FONT=Verdana]Great suggestions guys, that would definitely add a lot to the shop experience.[/FONT][/COLOR]