[Guide] An In-Depth Look at How to Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghimno

06-18-2011

Just finished putting the final touches on my jungle guide video, which can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REwtOaSzkic

SaineGrey

07-31-2011

Bump

Ga0N4n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2011

Great video! I have been thinking of getting into jungling for a while and this was a good introduction

Ghimno

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga0N4n View Post
Great video! I have been thinking of getting into jungling for a while and this was a good introduction
Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback, if you have any critique please let me know so I can improve!

Etherimp

07-31-2011

I'd definitely like to see more. Maybe in-depth guides for specific champions. Maybe a good idea to start with the most common/easiest champs first, like Warwick/Nunu/Amumu.

Also, maybe some situational breakdowns.. Like how to deal with jungle invasions at level 1, and how to best invade someone elses jungle. Which champions are most and least susceptible to jungle invasion, etc.

Ghimno

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherimp View Post
I'd definitely like to see more. Maybe in-depth guides for specific champions. Maybe a good idea to start with the most common/easiest champs first, like Warwick/Nunu/Amumu.

Also, maybe some situational breakdowns.. Like how to deal with jungle invasions at level 1, and how to best invade someone elses jungle. Which champions are most and least susceptible to jungle invasion, etc.
I've had a lot of people requesting a part two, I'll definitely be making one in the near future.