Veigar loadscreen fix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sciyth

06-21-2011

nope. this is the first time i've used it. I followed your directions though. I just never end up with an unpacked folder. everything stays the same after i run the unpack

Velkorious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

:/

You're checking the right folder, right? The unpacked folder should appear in whatever patch folder you're unpacking (like 0.0.0.25).

Fleija

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

I'm too lazy to do this.

sciyth

06-21-2011

I looked through all of it and didn't find an unpacked folder. I'll work on it some more tomorrow

Velkorious

06-24-2011

I'm working on the next version of raf tools now. It will let you check the Console program for error messages, so if something goes wrong it'll be easier to see.

FingeredDander

06-25-2011

So would this be the same for the tryn loadscreen problem?

I have only had this problem since i replaced the loadscreens with the chinese artwork, so obviously if i replace that again with the normal skin it should work, but what if i want the chinese loadscreen? Is there somewhere i can get another image?

PS. cool name change

Velkorious

06-25-2011

Is it possible that's the new tryndamere skin? Or is it the default?

I'm not sure where you can get a new chinese loadscreen image.

YSfighter

06-25-2011

Hmmm. Good work Velkor - you are forgiven.

Velkorious

06-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciyth View Post
I looked through all of it and didn't find an unpacked folder. I'll work on it some more tomorrow
I've uploaded a new version. You can check your Console application for error messages and post them in the raf tools thread.

FingeredDander

06-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velkorious View Post
Is it possible that's the new tryndamere skin? Or is it the default?

I'm not sure where you can get a new chinese loadscreen image.

I'm pretty sure its not the new tryndamere skin. I'll have a look around and let you know what i find out.