Cannot log in problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gothor Kensingto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2011

i love u

Pandaklin

07-05-2011

I seemed to fix this problem rather quickly compared to all of you.All of yesterday, I was frustrated at being unable to login. The same has happened to me this morning. I decided to restart my computer and see the changes. At the first place where you're supposed to click play, I noticed the patching progress bar was moving really quick. After the patch occured(2 seconds) , I clicked play, my login info, and it actually put me to my profile. I was so happy. Restarting might help. But it seems you guys have already done like way more than me so this reply might not help.

Yosomo

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audley View Post
this is how i solved this. after two weeks, finally, i was able to log in. i wanna share with u guys, i hope u can play now too^^i am happy, finally logged in. hmm, go to ur router setting, cick advanced, disable NAT, and then log in LOL, it doesnt ope, enable Nat. log in Lol. Hope it works with u too guys
dude i got a problem my username(with out writing anything) password(admin) does arnt right i can login plz help i even put the router's disk and its sasy blank and admin but nothing plz help

Yosomo

07-07-2011

lol now am using my cellphone's internet connection and its faster than my internet connection lol xD i got the problem with my router but not with my cell xD lol tnx for the help anyways

Audley

07-07-2011

yosomo, try to set ur DNS server to 4.2.2.2 and 4.2.2.3. u can do this is u go to router settings, i just dunno how to manually do this coz we have different routers. http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...ic-dns-servers. try that site and follow the steps. are u using hotspot shield?. have u refreshed ur NAT? and do u have IE 8 installed?

Audley

07-07-2011

oh, u have solved ur issue by using ur cp net, well. wise enough. ^^