Dirt Nap is looking for people with Ambition!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LulluLea

12-28-2012

derp

LulluLea

12-28-2012

bump

DragoonCheetah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Bump before heading home

Shadowed Ruby

12-28-2012

Hello! I've heard the name Dirt Nap going around quite a bit from my fellow Leaguers, I'm just curious if there is much for me here. The reputation is good, and I feel it would be a safe environment for my LoL skills to improve, flourish, and be of aid to people.

I'm an Aussie, currently level 26 who loves to play support (Lulu, Soraka, Zilean, Karma, Taric and Janna) and I'm very interested in doing ranked 5's in the near future, while doing training normals along the way. Is this something you can offer? Are there any 5v5 teams that are Australian friendly? Can you take on a quirky girl who mains support?

If so, I'll join and get to know the friendlies

UltimateAoe2

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Ruby View Post
Hello! I've heard the name Dirt Nap going around quite a bit from my fellow Leaguers, I'm just curious if there is much for me here. The reputation is good, and I feel it would be a safe environment for my LoL skills to improve, flourish, and be of aid to people.

I'm an Aussie, currently level 26 who loves to play support (Lulu, Soraka, Zilean, Karma, Taric and Janna) and I'm very interested in doing ranked 5's in the near future, while doing training normals along the way. Is this something you can offer? Are there any 5v5 teams that are Australian friendly? Can you take on a quirky girl who mains support?

If so, I'll join and get to know the friendlies

Hey hey!
There is a lot of people looking for players like you. Most of them ask you to apply and then after they'll "try you out" to see if you fit for the team.
And yes. Players offer the things you want as well . Come join us, and welcome to Dirt Nap Gaming!

Psykadillic

Recruiter

12-28-2012

bump

Nutsmasher

12-28-2012

I was looking through the posts and signed up on your forums, and I'd very much like to figure out what I need to do so I can find some people to play games with =) Currently I really only have one friend to play with, and he usually goes ADC or jungle, so I usually play support.

I have to work until around 8:00 PST, but when I get home I'd love to apply or try out ^_^

LulluLea

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsmasher View Post
I was looking through the posts and signed up on your forums, and I'd very much like to figure out what I need to do so I can find some people to play games with =) Currently I really only have one friend to play with, and he usually goes ADC or jungle, so I usually play support.

I have to work until around 8:00 PST, but when I get home I'd love to apply or try out ^_^
All you have to do is join our teamspeak and apply on our forums and you're good to go!

UltimateAoe2

12-28-2012

Well I'm bumping before i brb for about 2 hours. .

LulluLea

12-28-2012

bump