Dirt Nap is looking for people with Ambition!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DNG Smackexe

06-21-2011

bump

WP DrSmiles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-21-2011

Hey, The Morgue here. I'd be interested in trying out a clan. I've been playing only for a few months and have a good understanding of the mechanics, math and strategy to playing LoL. I'm having trouble getting my elo up as randoms cant really pull together like premades can. I play on the NA servers, have vent, xfire, skype, mic and can dl any other voice chats if needed.

I enjoy playing AD carrys, AP carrys, supports, junglers... pretty much anything the team needs. I have a good 20+ champs available to me and 2 full rune pages, workin on more. Hit me up when ever.

~,o
The Morgue

Brbgn

06-22-2011

Bump for being an awesome clan!

Mafeso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Morgue View Post
Hey, The Morgue here. I'd be interested in trying out a clan. I've been playing only for a few months and have a good understanding of the mechanics, math and strategy to playing LoL. I'm having trouble getting my elo up as randoms cant really pull together like premades can. I play on the NA servers, have vent, xfire, skype, mic and can dl any other voice chats if needed.

I enjoy playing AD carrys, AP carrys, supports, junglers... pretty much anything the team needs. I have a good 20+ champs available to me and 2 full rune pages, workin on more. Hit me up when ever.

~,o
The Morgue
Morgue come on over and check us out. We are using TS3 as our voice chat and would be happy to have ya.

Divinion

06-22-2011

If you are interested in joining us please feel free to come to our Dirt Nap Gaming Forums and apply today. Then you'll be provided with our Teamspeak information and get to start practicing with some of our many members. We are actively seeing 15-40 people online in our chat channel who are forming games. This number is growing daily, as less than a week ago it was around 6-15 online in the chat channel. And closing in on 100 members/applicants in less than a week.

Lyeiir

06-22-2011

Bump

DNG Smackexe

06-22-2011

Bump

Divinion

06-23-2011

Woot Woot, Representing Dirt Nap with a Nocturne Penta Kill last night! My first ever. Team play and not having to play with randoms is awesome. Come check us out on the Dirt Nap Gaming Forums to apply today. Then come join us in the "DirtNap" chat channel in game (one word for channel name) and on Teamspeak 3: ts.dirtnapgaming.com

Lyeiir

06-23-2011

Bump

Lyeiir

06-23-2011

Bump