New Skins Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LovesRachaelRay

06-17-2011

Holy **** there are no Taric skins
I am shocked

Redumbdancy

06-17-2011

lol...im looking at commando lux....and wtf is she holding...her weapon looks so ******ed....and the idea is pretty boring too...commando lux...meh. not your best work...altho executioner mundo is funny n cool. hes a gimp now

Naphtal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-17-2011

no new changes D:

IS1762563218ff3cdcefc7e

06-17-2011

Commando lux skin so bad.

Basilio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2011

Commando Lux! Finally!

Xamusa

06-17-2011

Work on some new Irelia, Taric and Sona skins pretty please? :3
And some other champions that people like but currently only has about 2-3 skins.

Jsnacks

Recruiter

06-17-2011

i think swain needs a new skin he's been here for awhile and he's only got 2 :/

Terrorstrike

06-17-2011

I've been looking forward to the Commando Lux skin for a while now. It was a pretty unanimous agreement in the community that the skin would be released, especially after the amazing custom skin became available.

Unfortunately Riot, you've really dropped the ball on this one. When a fan-site is hosting a far superior version of a skin that a third-party amateur made before your skin was created...

What can I say? Take more pride in your work please. I expect better from you, and you've let me down.

WinterFist

06-17-2011

i dont like the new lux skin... I was waiting for a shiny lux skin that would really show off her magical nature . shiny light (Being a light bending mage of awesomeness!)

This lux skin just covers her face with a ridiculous weapon (that still looks like a darker version of her wand with two lights on each end).

She just looks out of place in the "commando series"

Also my friends keep sayin lux has a face of a hag. which I cannot entirely disagree with. my only defense to that is... well you don't focus on their faces in game at least...

It's been SO long for a lux skin to come out and we get this..

I am disappoint.

Skiv

06-17-2011

Commando Lux may well be the worst 975 skin ever.