New Skins Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tadiken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamener View Post
I agree! Taric's current skins are totally worthless...
i dont even like taric, but i agree completely, taric needs some ****ed love.

MS Hawk

06-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk429 View Post
but 3 skins shouldnt take more than a minute or two on my beastly machine... does anyone else think there might be a major content update soon(or at least hope so)? this much new code to write without any real changes must just be setting up for next patch and this is still a rather large patch. i for one think that the LOL champion:battleground ratio of 60+:2 is a bit stacked and i would really like to see that greyed out continent start to fill in.

EDIT: PLEASE THUMBS UP AND QUOTE ME
bump

Soviet Missile

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2011

I know you guys put in alot of effort to your skin designs, but as a Lux mainer, I was sad to see how lack luster the Commando skin is. Please make a skin better designed then her default costume in the near future?

Bertram X

06-19-2011

I don't get it.

Why Mundo?
I can understand Lux needed some new skins (that fairytail-thing is just...), but Mundo?
The one who has a recolored skin with Toxic Mundo (yes, I name it, the recoloured skins are just goldfarming for Riots bank accounts), a cool & funny Mr.Mundoverse, the incredible Mundo inc. (and thats a game with words wich makes them suffer! Mundo likes.) the Halloween Mundo mundo and now even a BDSM-Skin?
I hate it.
Why not stick with a theme?
I like the hollyday-skins.
I like the Outback/Cowboy-skins
I like the Galactic skins.
I like the fairytailskins, cause they correlate great. (Red Riding Annie... big bad Warwick!)
The Pirateskins. The "king"-skins. The Samurai-Skins.The Alien-Skins. The Doctor-Skins.
I even like the funskins like Lumberjack-Sion or Urfrider-Corki.

U have so many themes (just like this Commando-Thing, wich I dislike in the most), so plz use them! I can see a Team of Cowboys running against a Team of Samurai. And it looks great! ^^

And Taric needs a new skin.

HiddenHope

06-19-2011

mmmm lux going commando, she's my kind of girl.

FortifyOP

06-19-2011

terrible skins, dont fit the characters well.

ABRADOLF LINCL3R

06-19-2011

the artwork doesn't really look the same as the actual in game skin...how come you guys don't release screen shots with the new skins you release???

Traitornator

06-19-2011

Aw c'mon Riot show Sion some love. I think he is more suited for an executioner skin.

dalzara

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leib Olmai View Post
You forgot to add that you changed Orianna E animation.
Yes they did and I am glad of it a lot easier to spot the shield now in team fights with the new animation.

Frosty716

06-20-2011

release notes pl0x