Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most powerful ability at level 1?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cakebatta

06-17-2011

blitz grab. that will sadden your day.

Angrywalnuts

06-17-2011

Quote:
Garcarami:
Not sure how this measures up but I think Parley can crit for a decent amount at lvl 1 with like a 6 second cd. Couple that with exhaust and you can get two off and really mess someone up with auto and ignite in between. Just saying.

I know its not lvl 1, but at lvl 2 a Gankplank crit me for 400 facechecking a bush with parley.
I swear to god.

Magma Armor0

06-17-2011

lol if you want absolute maximum and you don't care about time, then Heim's turret has a theoretical max of infinity

Lvl 8 Psyduck

06-17-2011

nidale's throwing spear

god i hate her if u play slow champ and u r against good nid u r almost dead

Chrønic

Recruiter

06-17-2011

Quote:
Magma Armor0:
lol if you want absolute maximum and you don't care about time, then Heim's turret has a theoretical max of infinity

no. burst.

Pyrinoc

06-17-2011

I've seen Kayles that go either full AP or full AD runes (Hard to tell which they use) scare the **** out of people with E at level 1.

Chrønic

Recruiter

06-17-2011

Rumble's Q can do 120 dmg and I know it wasn't what I was looking for, but it seems semi viable.

Chrønic

Recruiter

06-17-2011

Quote:
Pyrinoc:
I've seen Kayle's that go either full AP or full AD runes (Hard to tell which they use) scare the **** out of people with E at level 1.

Now that I'm looking at Kayle her q e combo looks like it could do a **** ton at lv 2.

xV1ncentx

06-17-2011

fiddlesticks' drain? if he gets it all completed and enemy doesn't run out of range.

iLeftOmelas

06-18-2011

Sivir's Boomerang. Under-used champ, strong non-ulti ability.