Most powerful ability at level 1?

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chrønic

Recruiter

06-17-2011

Jax q only does 50 base.

cmdrfrog

06-17-2011

I think the obvious answer is the blitzcrank hook. Its synnergy with cripple + a tower almost always means death at L1 if you get caught.

If you dont want to count tower synnergy, Nidalee's spear at max range.

JuGao

06-17-2011

Kind of weird that everyone is mentioning (all different) standard burst spells which do pretty much the same between champions.
I think it's pretty obvious that fiddlestick's drain does like 300 (base) damage at level 1 assuming maxed duration. Obviously you're not *generally* going to be able to hit the full duration but if you're in the bush and someone walks up you can exhaust them and take out at least 3/4 of their hp.

If you're looking for just the most effective character at level 1 I'd go with annie and her rediculous fireball spamming. High base damage, high ap ratio, and a 3 second cooldown. Hoo baby.

saberwolf21

06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inters View Post
Kind of weird that everyone is mentioning (all different) standard burst spells which do pretty much the same between champions.
I think it's pretty obvious that fiddlestick's drain does like 300 (base) damage at level 1 assuming maxed duration.
The issue with abilities like this was flashing away from them. He wanted attacks where all the damage is done at once.

Chrønic

Recruiter

06-17-2011

What about cho's q, it deals 80 base magic (+1.0 per ability power)

Eddiot

06-17-2011

AP Shaco's JitB because you can stack 3-5 of them and fears.

Mao with 3 stacked saplings as well maybe.

Chrønic

Recruiter

06-17-2011

I would also like to note that with all base ap runes you can get an additional 34.38 ap with a tome which would be a total of 54.38 ap.

Although that logic only works with spells that are +1 per ap.

saberwolf21

06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønic View Post
I would also like to note that with all base ap runes you can get an additional 34.38 ap with a tome which would be a total of 54.38 ap.

Although that logic only works with spells that are +1 per ap.
I personally think you are better off with a dorans ring over a tome, as you get an additional 100 health as well as much needed mana regen at the expense of 5 less AP. That pretty much means you are only sacrificing 5 damage per attack for much better trade offs.

Chrønic

Recruiter

06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by saberwolf21 View Post
I personally think you are better off with a dorans ring over a tome, as you get an additional 100 health as well as much needed mana regen at the expense of 5 less AP. That pretty much means you are only sacrificing 5 damage per attack for much better trade offs.
Read the op.

SaucyBeast

06-17-2011

Ezreal's Q.
5 second cooldown + Doran Blade + Atk quints + ArP Marks

123456 ... 11