The Season One Championship Live Site has Launched

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MsPanda

06-17-2011

I ish excited!

Zellmer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2011

Really hoping you stream through something other then own3d and didn't force the hiccups or the "refresh 30+ times until you actually see the video" stuff.. I really hope you guys make large donations to them at least :/

Anyways, the site has been up for a good while. About the only thing that changed on it is that you took down the team photos, even though you had like zero pictures of teams besides TSM, CLG, and Epik..

Raesn

06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IpodCoffee View Post
Okay I think I got the drinking game worked out.
For every kill that happens on screen, take a swig of beer.
For every kill that happens off screen, take a shot.
Dragon is a beer.
Baron is a shot.
Towers are 1/2 a beer (optional)
Assuming ~ 20-30 kills a game w/ 3(!!!!!) off screen you should be good and drunk without dying.
If Phreak is running the observer mode, you'll be wasted.

Ludus Pro

06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obamarama1 View Post
Am i the only one who doesnt care? Good for these guys, they dont have much of a life and play this game a ton, and because of that they might get some money .. super cool i guess. Id rather see updates to the actual game and gameplay then Riot using this as a reason to not launch anything new or push back patch dates

And why did it take them so long to complete this season? Hasnt it been almost a year now
lol i thumbed it up

Vyviel

06-17-2011

So dreamhack is just a big lan party?

Darn I thought it was something awesome like E3 or the Penny Arcade Expo. Explains why I have never heard of it before =)

DanlulZ

06-17-2011

Canadians rule dreamhack ^ ^

gorfmaster1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2011

sweet! i hope we win, cant wait for tomorrow and season 2 content!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunjo of Joseon

06-17-2011

I lol'd when you said professional commentary.. we'll see

▀lackmill

06-17-2011

"Live matches with professional commentary"

Later...

Phreak... boy this teemo sure looks nice and he is rocking some boots and is doing some very good job at last hitting
*Announcer: QUADRA KILL!!*
Phreak: uhm looks like some action is going on near dragon but I was too busy looking at this teemo setting up a shroom up top! sry guyz!

Zellmer

06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by devaNpy View Post
"Live matches with professional commentary"

Later...

Phreak... boy this teemo sure looks nice and he is rocking some boots and is doing some very good job at last hitting
*Announcer: QUADRA KILL!!*
Phreak: uhm looks like some action is going on near dragon but I was too busy looking at this teemo setting up a shroom up top! sry guyz!
Don't know if it's archived, but SaintVicious commentated on 1 or 2 games during the qualifiers and the difference between how good and informative his was compared to Phreak's inane stuff was so INSANE it was more then absurd.

Another thing to bring up with the riot stream was the visuals. When Reginald streamed TSM's games the visuals where so much better compared to Phreaks it was a bit perplexing..