The Season One Championship Live Site has Launched

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JamJarsook

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2011

Good games, I enjoyed all that I could watch.

Krazikarl

06-18-2011

The replays are kind of messed up. I think that the problem is the ads. I seem to get periodic ads in the stream. The first ad works fine. But he second one just doesnt ever load - I just see the load symbol go around forever and it never loads. This means that I can watch the rest of the matches after the 2nd ad.

Really not good - in this day and age a company like Riot should be able to get working replays up.

takicha

06-18-2011

YEAH Ok all is ok ,but why the server AGAIN is unavaible ?

Seoseal

06-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazikarl View Post
The replays are kind of messed up. I think that the problem is the ads. I seem to get periodic ads in the stream. The first ad works fine. But he second one just doesnt ever load - I just see the load symbol go around forever and it never loads. This means that I can watch the rest of the matches after the 2nd ad.

Really not good - in this day and age a company like Riot should be able to get working replays up.
RIOT still brings us a 100% free game. Skins are the ONLY things can not be obtained by simply playing LoL.

REACT ADC

06-19-2011

You can win $100k just by playing LoL......I need to get 4 really nerdy friends

Reaper of Kings

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2011

Phreak talks too much.... Wheres Nickasaur?

HexTechExposed

06-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeBen View Post
hahahahaha i lost it there

Oh you.
yea i know bro i was laughin hard when i was watching it yesterday im all like they weren't kidding XD

Ryneff

06-19-2011

Too bad your feed blows and you guys are not doing anything to fix it... :/ I would really like to watch but it's really hard to with all the lag.

Killer Rage

06-19-2011

I think you guys should have the semi finals available for downloads or to buy. Would be awesome to be able to watch these matches over and over =)

Prau Stitushon

06-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Summoners!

The Season One Championship at Dreamhack is nearly upon us! Soon the top 40 teams from around the world will gather together in Jönköping, Sweden to compete for their share $100,000 prize pool, and the honor of claiming the first ever League of Legends Championship. In preparation, we’ve just updated our Season One Championship webpage so that we’re ready to go live at a moment’s notice. Over the course of the event you can visit the page for lots of exciting updates, including:

• Live matches with professional commentary
  • Interviews with the competitors
  • Updates to the brackets
  • Photos from the event site
  • And much more!

Head on over to the League of Legends Season One Championship event site to get familiar with the competitors, learn more about Dreamhack, and check the teams’ seeding. Starting on June 18th, this is where all the magic happens as we bring you live coverage of the event direct from Sweden.

Check out the League of Legends Season One Championship event site now!

HD coverage presented by Paysafecard.
Can those of us who dont like watching Vayne, Vlad and Alistair watch a balanced version of the tournaments?