The Season One Championship Live Site has Launched

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JyNadaril

06-18-2011

these commentators are so garbage, its actually a joke... imo =] So biased what kind of **** is this.

Pozio xD

06-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JyNadaril View Post
these commentators are so garbage, its actually a joke... imo =] So biased what kind of **** is this.
Yea they aren't good

Spookshow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2011

If they're controlling what I see they don't pay enough attention. I'm disappointed.

Reeverrb

06-18-2011

I think the commentators are pretty decent. They're a bit nervous and awkward, but they banter well.

Farsidedown

06-18-2011

Swain totally screwed his team by being completely out of place that last team fight.

dirk piggler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2011

the commentators are pretty decent, its just the stoned guy doing the interviews with poor grammar that irks me

The sKILLy

06-18-2011

got my first leave ever for this game for trying to play on ur pos servers while ur precious championships was going on thakns alot *******s

The sKILLy

06-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk piggler View Post
the commentators are pretty decent, its just the stoned guy doing the interviews with poor grammar that irks me
lol that guy has vids of rave partys on youtube and is terrible at being a reporter is that really who u want?

CoE Surion

06-18-2011

owned-stream is not starting for me, whats happening?

Herbal MaMa

06-18-2011

Am I Doing Something Wrong? I cant hear anything as I am watchin Season 1 LIVE & I made sure the volume was up on my comp & the video