Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Kennen, the Heart of the Tempest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Proz

04-06-2010

Of course these could be changed, but I found the patch notse that have been added to test realm.
http://www.lol-europe.com/board/showthread.php?t=28543

Chimaeira

04-07-2010

Silly Germans

Leecher

04-07-2010

seriously... shen and kennen might be rly cool and op buuut.... they are not ninja! ;( except for the appearance shen is like a paladin (lol) and kennen is closer to a caster like ryze. I think riot games should make a true ninja champion one who is made for dps and has ninja blades kunai etc but DPS not tank and caster. thanks^^ (i think my opinion would be unpopular)...

MisterAmazing

04-07-2010

Quote:
leecher:
seriously... Shen and kennen might be rly cool and op buuut.... They are not ninja! ;( except for the appearance shen is like a paladin (lol) and kennen is closer to a caster like ryze. I think riot games should make a true ninja champion one who is made for dps and has ninja blades kunai etc but dps not tank and caster. Thanks^^ (i think my opinion would be unpopular)...

agreed

Monkeysattva

04-07-2010

I can't imagine a more aesthetically displeasing champion. Also, yordle mythology sucks.

Gluurak

04-07-2010

I wait, wait,wait and wait, but the new Patch is coming but why i dont can buy him

OnèWingedAngel

04-07-2010

Quote:
Leecher:
seriously... shen and kennen might be rly cool and op buuut.... they are not ninja! ;( except for the appearance shen is like a paladin (lol) and kennen is closer to a caster like ryze. I think riot games should make a true ninja champion one who is made for dps and has ninja blades kunai etc but DPS not tank and caster. thanks^^ (i think my opinion would be unpopular)...

I think they are both total ninja's

Swampy Bunghole

04-07-2010

midgets are duh bomb...

Occy

04-07-2010

Quote:
Leecher:

Ahh, u need to take more notice of riots blogs. Riot's already hinted at 3 ninjas and hinted the third is a girl. It's obvious to have 3 ninjas, dps, tank and a mage, the perfect 3v3 combo. So the lst ninja (a girl i presume) will be dps probably released after Garen.

warriortiger520

Recruiter

04-07-2010

when is he coming out and how much is he?
i will owend him!!
he is like ryze and shen combined