Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Kennen, the Heart of the Tempest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duke the Dutch

04-06-2010

this anticipation is killer. a few people told me wikia was reliable, and it says the 6th, and nothing has happened yet.... so (this didnt say anything bad!!) dang...

kennen is the final peice of my champ puzzle of the 3 killer yordles..
teemo
trist

these 3 are playable with many of the same runes/masteries depending on your style and are rediculously fun to play...

DreamersNova

04-06-2010

Yeah I want my ninja Raichu bad too :[ . I got a IP boost over the weekend with my boyfriend and we pulled several all nighters so I'd have oodles of IP for Kennen and runes for him :].

Sitting on almost 9k IP right now. I can't wait till they release him >< .

Matrix16

04-06-2010

what if they release him this afternoon?..say like 4:10pm Central time XD

LOL Masta

04-06-2010

I think that kennen will come out tommorow when the new free champ week starts, to make all the patches at the same time, but that means atleast 1 and half hours of downtime

TwistedMagician

04-06-2010

I just Lmao at the first and second picture, Its attack of the ninja's!!! everyone Well no use running.... hide but then again they sense your fear, well then your pretty much done for

TwistedMagician

04-06-2010

Oh sorry for double post but this has something to do with Shen when i looked at his skin first i thought ok its the guy from TMNT then i looked at the second skin im like .... the hell is that Sub Zero? Then i looked at third im like oh hey SCORPION..... MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

And now comes the 3rd guy from Mortal Kombat doesn't look like him but sure as hell has his powers its RAIDEN!!!! xD (make a samurai version of him with that lil hat and put a pole on his back and it will be epic)

Sylph

Recruiter

04-06-2010

Can't wait for Akali Garen! woo hoo!

crackin1

04-06-2010

I would like if riot could post how much rp and ip it cost for the up coming heroes?

Joritha

04-06-2010

This new champion honestly looks a little cute. ^_^ (Doll cute, like a little plushie. XD)
That would also explain why Shen is a tanking ninja. So there can possible be 2 or 3 ninjas in all and neither of them would cause an imbalance of roles. Clever.

NecBromancer

04-06-2010

kennen is the final peice of my champ puzzle of the 3 killer yordles..
teemo
trist

these 3 are playable with many of the same runes/masteries depending on your style and are rediculously fun to play...

Veigar is a Yordle.