Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zamíel

06-18-2011

I usually build my mord sorc shoes sunfire FoN Rylais Frozen mallet then either GA if I want to be more tanky or rabadons for some more damage. I win probably 80% of my games in the treeline this way.

Golden Helmet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weed Fighter View Post
this is a **** ap build and not a tank gtfo *******
I'm sorry, noob who builds Warmogs on Mordekaiser says what?

brashorc

06-18-2011

I used to play Mordekiser: Now I play Cho'gath
Reason: NO CC!
Yeah Mordekiser can be insanely hard to take down mid to late game where pushing a minon wave in important and is early game is crappy because of the split decision on what to do.
1. Do I use my abilities on the minons and/or the champions through out the phase?
2. Do I just last hit and save my abilities to protect myself and counter harrass the enemy?
The big problem for 2 is that your shield is not up and the enemy can easily harrass you down as your E has a shorter range then most harrass.
The big problem for 1 is now everyone and their brother would see target for a gank. Chance of success is really high as: Probably no Ultimate yet, no escape mechanism, no cc to stop me from doing anything where we have cc, more then likely an escape mechanism and can deal more damage then his shield can regenerate.
Even if he has his ult, him having any sort of cc other than blind will shut him down. So he ults at low health, it gives a decent amount then pitiful over 8 seconds while he is spaming abilities to take down people which take his health.
Really what is there to like about Morde?

Dark Slayer487

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by brashorc View Post
The big problem for 1 is now everyone and their brother would see target for a gank.
Thats when you let them try and get a double kill. Post lv 6 anyway.

Inconvenience

06-18-2011

Will of ancients
Guardian Angel
Gunblade
Deathcap
Sorc shoes
Deathfire Grasp

50% spell vamp, decent AP, somewhat durable, able to drop one targets HP by a large amount, if not killing them, and still have enough survivability to help out on other targets.

Veka

06-18-2011

...Mord is fine the way he is, I even see ppl QQing about him they should not >_> although I do think his dmg output is really over the board good early game but I also notice that he lose alot of hp using his skills early game, hence he is ok!

SirHelmetBro

06-18-2011

Quote:
xDDDD man if you cant play morde you are such a fail gamer.

Yesterday i played morde with my friend and i built tank. The all you need is a warmog first of all. then sorc shoes or boots of swiftness. My build is looks like that:

-Boots of Swiftness
-Warmog
-Force of bondage
-Warmog
-Thornmail
-Warmog

Tadaaaam im a god nobody can kill me. this is how i build a succesfully mordekaiser xP

(Final result: 14/2/36 =Đ)
This made me laugh, Force of Bondage? I thought that was kinda funny

Inconvenience

06-19-2011

Force of Bondage is a good item, extra effective on female champs obviously.

Man of God2

06-19-2011

First off Mordekaiser IS NOT A TANK, he has NO CC. He is a "super" beefy dps/mage character if you choose to build tank items.

Akeatk

06-19-2011

Quote:
xDDDD man if you cant play morde you are such a fail gamer.

Yesterday i played morde with my friend and i built tank. The all you need is a warmog first of all. then sorc shoes or boots of swiftness. My build is looks like that:

-Boots of Swiftness
-Warmog
-Force of bondage
-Warmog
-Thornmail
-Warmog

Tadaaaam im a god nobody can kill me. this is how i build a succesfully mordekaiser xP

(Final result: 14/2/36 =Đ)
and i just think u were killing new players with a smurf cuz that build sure as hell wont work on smart people