Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

13Alucard

06-17-2011

What happend to mordekaiser...why is he so weak now....he doesn t have defense anymore,little hard with the offense as well...have u nerfed him?...he sucks now....how can a tank be a tank anymore with such pitifull performance....

THINK IT OVER AND MAKE MORDE WHAT HE USED TO BE DAMMIT!

And not to mention xin is op trynd is op...nerfed them down a little they have to much dmg

You rae begining to get sloppy riot....that's not cool

Caylris

06-17-2011

Trynd is not OP.

The only thing sloppy is this post. Try to use some actual grammar....

Weed Fighter

06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Alucard View Post
What happend to mordekaiser...why is he so weak now....he doesn t have defense anymore,little hard with the offense as well...have u nerfed him?...he sucks now....how can a tank be a tank anymore with such pitifull performance....

THINK IT OVER AND MAKE MORDE WHAT HE USED TO BE DAMMIT!

And not to mention xin is op trynd is op...nerfed them down a little they have to much dmg

You rae begining to get sloppy riot....that's not cool
xDDDD man if you cant play morde you are such a fail gamer.

Yesterday i played morde with my friend and i built tank. The all you need is a warmog first of all. then sorc shoes or boots of swiftness. My build is looks like that:

-Boots of Swiftness
-Warmog
-Force of bondage
-Warmog
-Thornmail
-Warmog

Tadaaaam im a god nobody can kill me. this is how i build a succesfully mordekaiser xP

(Final result: 14/2/36 =Đ)

Cloud Potato

06-17-2011

Morde is fine where he is. He can't be tanky and do damage at the same time. He has a well rounded kit. His crappy laning is made up by tons of people not knowing how to counter him in lane.

Xin Zhao and Tryn are not OP, and fun fact: most people who say they are also think Morde is OP.

Golden Helmet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weed Fighter View Post
xDDDD man if you cant play morde you are such a fail gamer.

Yesterday i played morde with my friend and i built tank. The all you need is a warmog first of all. then sorc shoes or boots of swiftness. My build is looks like that:

-Boots of Swiftness
-Warmog
-Force of bondage
-Warmog
-Thornmail
-Warmog

Tadaaaam im a god nobody can kill me. this is how i build a succesfully mordekaiser xP

(Final result: 14/2/36 =Đ)
That's such a terrible build, wow.

-Sorc Boots
-Rylais
-Rabaddons
-Abyssal
-Thornmail
-FoN if AP heavy, Sunfire if balanced, [insert tenacity item of choice] if you're getting rolled by infiniCC, WotA if the enemy team is composed of 100% headless chickens and you want epic lulz.

Your ult alone drains ~50% of someones health at rank 3, all of which of course goes to you. If you're foxused, ult the big, bulky tank who stupidly built Warmogs, or ult the deliciously fed Vayne if you're not focused and want a penta. True damage ghost makes me happy.

The only item that Warmogs is more useful than on Mordekaiser is Sapphire Crystal. Just about any other item in the game is more useful on Mordekaiser than Warmogs.

Won't somebody please think of the children and stop building fail items on Morde? Pretty please?

Zarthorn

06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud Potato View Post
Morde is fine where he is. He can't be tanky and do damage at the same time. He has a well rounded kit. His crappy laning is made up by tons of people not knowing how to counter him in lane.

Xin Zhao and Tryn are not OP, and fun fact: most people who say they are also think Morde is OP.
Actually Morde and Xin are on the overpowered side as they are currently breaking the carnal rule of Tanky Dps.

Morde can and will build tanky with competitive damage
Xin currently has a little too much of everything his own way (survivable, high dps, excellent CC)

Morde needs a base damage nerf but a scaling increase to encourage damage item building.

Xin needs a nerf to his Q cooldown so he can't juggle.

With those changes, I'd be more than happy to call them balanced.

Weed Fighter

06-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Helmet View Post
That's such a terrible build, wow.

-Sorc Boots
-Rylais
-Rabaddons
-Abyssal
-Thornmail
-FoN if AP heavy, Sunfire if balanced, [insert tenacity item of choice] if you're getting rolled by infiniCC, WotA if the enemy team is composed of 100% headless chickens and you want epic lulz.

Your ult alone drains ~50% of someones health at rank 3, all of which of course goes to you. If you're foxused, ult the big, bulky tank who stupidly built Warmogs, or ult the deliciously fed Vayne if you're not focused and want a penta. True damage ghost makes me happy.

The only item that Warmogs is more useful than on Mordekaiser is Sapphire Crystal. Just about any other item in the game is more useful on Mordekaiser than Warmogs.

Won't somebody please think of the children and stop building fail items on Morde? Pretty please?

this is a **** ap build and not a tank gtfo *******

Xynot

06-18-2011

Zarthorn, I am going to have to disagree with you. I almost exclusively play morde, I find that his base damage, especially at lower lvls, is laughable. Consider on top of that that his spells cost HP to use and he can die incredibly fast. Most of my games I have 12+ kills and around 8 or so deaths. The vast majority of those deaths come in early game because of his low base damage. I will say at higher lvls yes, he hits like a truck and can be exceptionally hard to take down, but his overall base damage, which is what we rely on at lower lvls, is just subpar compared to others.

Kalarepa

06-18-2011

"weak" is the last word, i would describe Mordekaiser with.

Xtractor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2011

i went soc boots, 2 deathcapes,2 FoN (they only had MD), and a warmogs.

that was a fun game xD.