Shen's summoner spells?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dondee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-20-2011

flash

so you can start team fights with your AOE taunt

exhaust to turn the tables when you teleport in and cripple their carry in the teamfight

Trust Sam

06-20-2011

Ghost, Flash, Exhaust,

Pig Magus

06-20-2011

Fort, Exhaust looks good.

Zyren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerellG View Post
You're not afraid of being too squishy? That 4% DR from 21 defense is a godsend.
I don't generally have any problem. If I'm unable to tank as Shen, it usually means that the enemy team has been pretty fed by my teammates.

H34rtcutter

06-22-2011

Ignite + Fortify. I go 9/21/0 with the ignite ability. The reason is that Shen has been beaten to a bloody pulp by the nerf stick and has a hard time even farming. Ignite on cooldown adds +10 AP which is nice for his vorpal blade. Fortify ready gives 9 additional damage vs. minions. Ignite is also nice against characters who are low health or who regenerate quickly (Mundo + Swain). It also makes him slightly more threatening than say, a 5 year old under a sheet going 'Boo!'