Shen's summoner spells?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prometheius

06-17-2011

Exhaust Ghost.

Exhaust for saving the **** squishy, because the shield is NOT going to ever be enough. Ghost for chasing down the *******s that try to run so you can taunt them back and break them.

Zyren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerellG View Post
Interesting idea for the CV. I love CV as well, but I've never considered taking it with Shen cause I'm defense specced. I tend to want full 21 utility if I take CV.
I end up going 0/9/21 when I play Shen, for that reason.

Plus, having the move speed mastery with my MS quints makes getting in position for a good taunt easier.

Ferrule

06-19-2011

I may be a minority here, but I tend to take Exhaust and Heal. Exhaust for obvious reasons, and heal because it lets you and your partner stay in lane longer in the beginning. The heal is less useful later on, but I find that it can still save someone you've ulted to in a pinch, or help get your team back into shape for a push after a team fight.

Masteries 9/21/0. Cooldowns and magic pen makes killing minions easier, as you can reliably last hit with your passive down.

FaerellG

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyren View Post
I end up going 0/9/21 when I play Shen, for that reason.

Plus, having the move speed mastery with my MS quints makes getting in position for a good taunt easier.
You're not afraid of being too squishy? That 4% DR from 21 defense is a godsend.

Cederearte

06-20-2011

Personally I would run either ghost/exhaust or ghost/cv if your team doesn't have one. Dashing through walls ftw.

Liabilities

06-20-2011

i also go teleport and fortify... or teleport and exhaust... i honestly dont think ghost is that great a choice, offensively shen has almost no damage output other than his kistrike and defensively he can dash through walls.

Enoy

06-20-2011

I like Ghost and Teleport.

Nothing like Ulty-ing to a champ to save them , then TP'ing back to the lane/partner you just left high and dry with little warning.

Ghost mainly for when TP is down or my team mate is running from a gank squad and I need to catch up fast to taunt them off him.

CrimsonCore

06-20-2011

I've been maining shen since a little before his release. By that I mean I knew I was gonna play him when I first read up on his concept. I've tried quite a few summoners on him and in my experience I've found ghost to be an absolute necessity.

Ghost works great for initiating or running like hell. In a ton of situations I find that after I've ulted an ally it's necessary to stay behind to be sure they can escape by taunting the enemies in the opposite direction. Using ghost I can usually do that and still make a clean escape.

As for his other spell I found ignite, exhaust, and CV to be the most useful.

A Caucasian Girl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2011

Heal/Clarity

lame1

06-20-2011

play with flash and ignite , you'll be able to do double blink + dealing additonal damage
flash allows you to do things like flash dash catch enemy