Urf Memorial Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Tyrant

Adjudicator

04-01-2010

"picture, poem, video, song,"

don't know if people care enough. but how about giving the title to people who have the best in each category? IMO, don't see how a poem could beat a picture or video!!!

or maybe the true urf fan will do it all? I don't know, just throwing the idea out there!!!

R.I.P. Urf

Archyboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2010

A sea cow there was that was gonna pwn some arse, but then came along a wolf out for blood. He saw his prey at low hp and ripped his guts out to shreds. While the manatee was screaming for mercy, the wolf did not heed, he gouged an eye out and pissed in the eye socket yet the manatee refused to die. He valiantly took out his fish of uber awesomeness and smacked the wolf silly. Unfortunately, the wolf had obtained a Banshee's veil and the fish had no effect. The wolf continued to tear up the guts of the poor manatee, he had tried to fight back but in the end, nothing could be done to stop the blood lust of the evil wolf. As the manatee was nearing his end, his last words were "I could never meet Jax my hero!". Then as the manatee lay dead, the wolf decided to wear his prey to desecrate his corpse; he decided to wear it to battle in the league of legends. As the rioterz had found out about this breaking news, they swore vengeance against all Warwick's! So now the hunter has become the hunted.

EDIT: what's with all the hate? >:C

Destabilizator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2010

Please?

Dexi

04-01-2010

Urf ftw

Rodger

04-01-2010

Urf haiku:

Our cute manatee
You'll never be forgotten
Warrick you're a fg.

CleverAdvisor

04-01-2010

We barley knew ye.

Zelos

Friend of Urf

04-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tyrant View Post

don't know if people care enough. but how about giving the title to people who have the best in each category? IMO, don't see how a poem could beat a picture or video!!!

or maybe the true urf fan will do it all? I don't know, just throwing the idea out there!!!

R.I.P. Urf

Oh god, you had to suggest it. Now I need to get my friends to sing urf a song together and make a video AND create some sort of picture.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

04-01-2010
3 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:

R.I.P. Urf
We reserve the right to have multiple winners!

Sockbox

04-01-2010

urf killed himself cause he wanted draft mode...

Ambrosia82

04-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
The loss of Urf, the Manatee, who taken from us before his time, has tugged at the heartstrings of all. In memorandum of this, the bravest and noblest of sea cows, we feel compelled to hold a vigil in his honor. Now everyone chooses to mourn in his or her own way, and we want to respect everyone's personal beliefs. So we're going to keep this contest as open as possible. If you feel compelled to compose a picture, poem, video, song, requiem, or any other form of eulogy to Urf, post it here. The summoner whose tribute brings the most tears to the eyes of the most Rioterz will receive a bounty of 5,000 Riot Points, along with the honorific 'Friend of Urf' forum title. The contest will end at 6 PM PST tomorrow, April 2nd, so get composing!
wow 5k riot points, seriously...