Akali Rune Page

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reinhart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2011

So I've been starting to play Akali and thinking about how to craft her rune page. I obviously wanna hit both passives from level 1 and can do that with some AD marks + mastery. And filling the rest of the marks with mpen. According to a guide I was looking at, it suggested filling the quints and glyphs with AP too. While I can definitely see the benefit of this (being able to hit the other passive without needing to buy any item first) I've been starting with an amplfying tome on her anyways so I don't see this as that vital. I guess my question is. What would be better for her rune wise, AP glyhps and quints or mpen glyphs and quints? (personally I'm leaning towards sticking with my HP quints, as the little boost when the game starts makes me feel safer lol).

AloofStone

Recruiter

06-16-2011

well personally i like having full AP glyphs and Mpen Marks with one ap quint. that allows me to do more damage early game with my q and when i get dorans blade that lets me proc both passives starting out. what i need are seals. any ideas?

Aikimiller

06-17-2011

My Akali Runes

AD reds, Armor Yellows, AP Blues, 2x AP quints, and 1x Other Quint (currently armor on mine)

Procs both passives at lvl 1, and gives some extra survivability at first level. The armor yellows are just generally good runes to have. At lvl 1, most damage is from auto attacks, and as they're standard fare for any jungler as well they're worth getting.