client problem (possibly)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deatheran

06-16-2011

so i play WOW and SC2 and most of the time i have internet open in the background but when i have the LOL client open... my browser just decides its time to go to sleep, it literaly takes me 2-3 mins to load a page. Even with just the patcher open it does this. Now at first I thought it was my wireless but same deal happens when i plug the LAN cable in, I reinstaled LOL but the same thing happens. Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me.

PS i use google chrome but same **** happens when i open IE.

Edit: forgot that when i log in to LOL it very often takes a full minute to log in and another 45-50 sec to log into chat and the news in the midle of the client very often never shows up. shop is also VERY slow. also alot of the time i get server is busy try again later or the timeout message.(my internet is not slow i play many other games fine with no lag, and in game (lol) i get maybe 100 ping at the most

deatheran

06-16-2011

bump

Pilotin

01-12-2012

BUMP

This is what exactly is happening to me. LoL client, when NOT playing, decides for some reason to take a LOT of bandwitch to do who knows what, not updating, nothing. But when you start a game, suddendly the background lag disappears until you finish the game and get into the chat and the main window, and the lag starts again.

WHY does it happen?

Pilotin

01-12-2012

BTW I just moved the whole game from another computer, and the problem persists! How can it possibly be?

When I play the game in the computer from where I took the files, it works just fine, but in the other computer this problem starts as fast as I open the login screen, and both having the same files! Explanation? No virus, nothing. What's going on?