Are many runes the most ideal runes for Singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slīck

04-01-2010

I'm trying to figure out what the most ideal runes for Singed is. It seems mana runes would give the best bang for the buck with masteries and singed's passive. If I max out the T3 "of knowledge" runes, singed would get the roughly the following stats at lvl 18:
+828 mana
+2.5 health regen (mastery)
+207 hp (passive)

Is this more ideal than, say, maxing out health, physical/magic mitigation, or even ap?

Melonyan

04-01-2010

Generally you want to have as many runes as you can until you fill the page, as such I'd say yes, many runes would definitely be better than a few.

TaigaStance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-01-2010

Singed benefits extremely well with movespeed quints.

minya

04-01-2010

Runes I'm rolling with Singed:

red: magic pen

yellow: Mana regen/5 @ lvl 18 (".. of clarity" maybe? forget what they're called)

blue: cooldown reduction

I also go 0/9/21 mastery-wise.

I'm at 24:8 W:L ratio with Singed so far.

Azghyn Nite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2010

Get a freakin movespeed runes, unless you plan on tanking (I disagree completely on this matter... he cannot tank very well) or initiating (a little bit better than tanking..)

xailion

Recruiter

04-01-2010

My Singed used to use all armor runes, and move quints, but with the changes to spirit visage, I rune Armor Red and Blues, HP Regen@18 Yellows, with the Move quints, which I find are the most vital.

You can do almost anything with your runes to tailor to your playstyle. Just make sure you grab those movement quints.

Praetor Kamahl

04-01-2010

Armor pen marks, mana regen seals / glyphs, movespeed quints. Marks are generally flexible, though remember you do a ton of damage per hit when your ult is up. People telling you your ult is for healing need to stop reading bad guides. You're a monster when ult'd, it's a multitool that turns you into the hulk.

Mulgruf

10-13-2010

Hmmmm I've been playing Singed as my main for a couple months now and I read that armor runes and by far the best.. so I perhaps blindly took that guide's advice and got ALLLLLL armor runes, even quints. Now that I'm lvl 30 I need an ideal set of runes for Singed.. I guess I'll just take some of this advice