Hotkeys and other commands

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seltenspieler

03-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti Berserker View Post
is there a command to minimize the stat bar of your champ so that the bottom of the screen can be seen? I find this bar to be a big disadvantage when i'm playing on the north camp.
i think i saw a camera rotation hotkey somewhere but i cant find it anymore.
can anyone else help? it really is annoying having half the important screen covered by buttons :P

edit: found, it's supposed to be ctrl + left mouse drag
see http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ead.php?t=2642

Shocklance Fiend

03-13-2010

anyone know if theres a command that lets what you type in chat appear above your characters head like in Diablo II?

UrQuan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2010

Updated to reflect the future changes to 'alt' key modifying spell hotkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltenspieler View Post
i think i saw a camera rotation hotkey somewhere but i cant find it anymore.
can anyone else help? it really is annoying having half the important screen covered by buttons :P

edit: found, it's supposed to be ctrl + left mouse drag
see http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ead.php?t=2642
That information is outdated. As far as I know, they removed camera rotation in the beta.

Quote:
anyone know if theres a command that lets what you type in chat appear above your characters head like in Diablo II?
Not that I know of.

Shelbien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamSucka View Post
Is there a way to bind hotkeys to target your teammates? Also is there a way to target the nearest enemy?
I think F1-F5 does that.

ShoeToe

05-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 52club View Post
TY OP, I've been searching for a list of commands. Now, I know how to surrender. Which being a Noob is very helpful.
You could also just click ESC to open the options menu. Then more options - Surrender

ShoeToe

05-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti Berserker View Post
is there a command to minimize the stat bar of your champ so that the bottom of the screen can be seen? I find this bar to be a big disadvantage when i'm playing on the north camp.
I agree this is a very big disadvantage. Especially for skillshot heroes. I would suggest there is 4 kind of options to solve this issue:

1. Normal one, like it is now.

2. The Stats and everything in that area, champ picture and everything should be able to see throught. Like a window. That you can see if there is a champion there even if the stats is in the way.

3. Like 2, but you should not be able to use that stats; buttons and such. You should be able to click down there to shoot a spell or something like that. The only thing you should be able to click is "+" when you level up. To spend your points.

4. Only the EXP bar, Life, mana, Gold and necessary things like that should be shown. No background of it to take space. The picture of the champion should be like a window like on 2 and 3. (can be seen throught).

Edit - I just wanted to add I almost give up when I chosen a skillshot champion and get on the north team.

I would really love these options. Certainly the fourth. I think many others would like it aswell. Not it is pretty unnecessary to post this. Also in this thread but I had nowhere else to post it since there aint no "suggestion" thread I seen. I just wanted to share the idea even if its a chance in thousand that any in the team see this.

SilverZephyr

05-25-2010

Maybe I skipped over it, but did anybody mention that /nub does something? It says something about notes when you do it.

FrozenArrows

07-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrQuan View Post
Updated. Thanks for noting /t /d /j and /l. Does anyone know how /mute and /ignore actually work?
/ignore UrQuan
mute idk about

Xapablanca

07-11-2010

Great stuff, was indeed looking for how to active the items with a hotkey

UrQuan

08-10-2010

Added F1-4 and the changes to auto cast/self cast. Let me know what else is missing