What buy first back on BORK-adcs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hirumonogatari

06-04-2014

so let's say i was doing well in lane, got a kill, farmed up well and is sitting on 1800~ gold on my first back on a BORK-reliant adc such as vayne or twitch.

should i get a cutlass and supplies (potions/wards) or should i go for the BF sword and supplies? BF gives me a ton more damage, but that cutlass builds toward the BORK.

Enraged Piglet

06-04-2014

if your going for bork you should probably get cutlass and pots.

you can find builds from this website and you can find the general how people build most champions. http://www.probuilds.net/champions/KogMaw

AlphaReaper99

4 Weeks Ago

I buy either
-Cutlass,pots,and a ward if the opposing adc went back early and gained an edge I will farm until 1600 gold
Or
-Cutlass and boots if the opposing adc doesn't hold an advantage I will get my cutlass and regular boots at 1725 gold

If you need to go back early grab a vampiric scepter and pots.

GundayMonday

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Weeks Ago

Cutlass makes sense to me. Might as well rush your core item right?

Chichiboss

4 Weeks Ago

I always get cutlass on those types of champs. Usually when i'm on twitch/vayne which use the blade I usually stay a bit more passive and farm, except for ganks etc.of course. But in general, just keep farming up because vayne and twitch's late game is very dominant

DreadPirateChris

4 Weeks Ago

I play Tristana a lot, and my build path usually goes vampscep->boots->bf sword->cutlass->berserkers greaves->botrk->zeal->IE->PD->LW ... the flat damage from an early bf sword is a big help since lane opponents are usually squishy and botrk %damage is unimpressive. BUT... if my first back was with two kills and 2k+gold, I'd be tempted to rush BotRK. If I'm winning lane I expect I'm going to take my turret and start roaming and will be facing tankier opponents. If the opposing support is tanky then it's definitely a botrk rush. If I have 2kish gold on first back despite struggling in lane, I'll usually pick up bf sword and boots.

iluvalar

4 Weeks Ago

I ran a bit of my script (you might disagree). And here the order of preference I got :

with : hp pot, doran blade : botrk > doran blade > sword > cutlass + sword > dagger > cutlass > vampiric

All these are quite close in efficiency / gold, so you might as well buy whatever fit best your budget.

Edit : added dorans and cutlass + sword (this is a cutlass and an EXTRA sword together) it seem the vampirism effect benefit from extra damage...