Ashe Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juubjuub

03-31-2010

Exactly how slow CAN you get someone?

Volley with Rylai's then shoot them with auto attack with Frost Arrow turned on and Frozen Mallet.

how slow is that player moving, and does adding Rylai stack more slow onto the Frozen Mallet Frost Arrow Combo?

TrrZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2010

rylai and mallet shouldn't stack. either way, both these items are a waste on ashe

Juubjuub

03-31-2010

They are absolutely not a waste. Frozen mallet combined with Volley and Frost Arrow wins Pubs.

wildfire393

03-31-2010

Rylai's and Mallet do not stack.

You can also throw on Lizard Buff for yet another slow.

Reidan

03-31-2010

volley is physical

VortexMagus

03-31-2010

If you're needing more slow than lizard and frost arrow combined, you're playing the wrong game.

Frozen mallet and rylai are a complete waste of money on ashe, you should be aiming to crit for 500+, not trying to reduce their movespeed to that of a rabid tortoise.

If you really want to take advantage of the superslow thing, buy a phantom dancer or two and get +30% movespeed boost from items instead, so you can still run rings around them and not waste money on items like rylai and frozen mallet.

Torwulf

04-01-2010

Maybe I'm not understanding your either super-complex lingo/not so super-complex lingo, but has no-one pointed out that slows don't stack yet?

AIM7Sparrow

04-01-2010

guys and then get a trinity force for even more slows, gg it's so slow it's stunned hahahahaha

ShadowDrakeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2010

As I understand it, slows never stack their speed reduction. What they stack is duration. Say you have a 70% slow for 2 seconds, and a 35% slow for 6 seconds, both applied simultaneously. Your target moves at -70% for two seconds, then -35% for the next 4 seconds.

Then again, I may have just pulled this out of my ass. I don't actually remember where I saw it.

Pissfer

04-01-2010

While that IS true, I was wondering about the simultaneous adding of slow sources - such as slowing with Frozen Mallet while Frost Arrows are turned on, as one slow is buffing the cause of the other slow. However, I think the highest slow amount in there is the one that is applied