what champs can win against shaco and ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almagest

04-01-2010

Kassadin with oracles and Exhaust may fare decently well against them. When going against Shaco, Exhaust him, burst him, then chase him all over the map.

Against Ezreal, well... Just chase him.

NoDebate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2010

Urf + Anyone.

You'll insta-pwn.

Bugler

04-01-2010

Corki has a fun time playing with Shaco's face.

The God Ghetto Holy

04-01-2010

I beat Shaco's and Ez's with Katarina often. I go for Doran's shield first, merc treads, and Spirit Visage first. This generally makes me very survivable in most situations with added HP and defense. Then I generally focus Shunpo as my main ability. Not only is it awesome for harassing, it helps you last hit minions like no other.

Shunpo is also great against ezreal especially since his attacks are skill shots and porting behind him when you need to, also doing damage, tends to cause him to miss his lineup. Then lotus him and finish him. Ez and Shaco are both squishy so shouldn't be a problem.

Eppa

04-01-2010

Spirit visage, Starks, IE Mundo+ Ap Nidalee

Just do it.

DA

04-01-2010

their 2v2 team is terrible

DA

04-01-2010

Mundo + anyone would ruin their day nicely to actually add an answer.

Cleaver cleaver cleaver would sting they heck out of that team.

Mundo + Twitch could brutally take that team from behind.

Calexisana

04-01-2010

Anything that they can't instantly gib is going to wreck them. I'd go with tanks personally. In the end the game is about taking down towers. Mord / Mundo would be hilarious just because you could stack defensive stats and pretty much push whenever you wanted and win.

The God Ghetto Holy

04-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calexisana View Post
In the end the game is about taking down towers.
It's unfortunate people don't realize this often enough. There's been many wins where the enemy has more kills but loses because anyone can just walk into their base since they have no towers.

Calexisana

04-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The God Ghetto Holy View Post
It's unfortunate people don't realize this often enough. There's been many wins where the enemy has more kills but loses because anyone can just walk into their base since they have no towers.
Exactly, it's amazing how often I've played games where we got rolled in kills but had Alistar when the other team had no tank. It just allows you to push and win despite getting killed so badly.