Red and Blue Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowclaimer

09-02-2009

For starters the Purple Mobs on Red should be Red (The skin change that does this is awesome).

This suggestion is that there be Red Team skins and Blue Team skins, primarily just for aesthetic reasons but also because its easier to distinguish between your Taric and theirs.

Example would be like Taric has Red Gems instead of Cyan, and his armor might be a little darker. Twisted Fate would have Red trim on his clothing and his face might be tinted reddish. etc.

Or at least allow us to make custom skins for both teams

Kaitor

09-02-2009

This is actually not doable, when the game goes out there will be some skins available for players via microtransaction, so that would screw this scheme.

And BTW the "Red team" is actually purple team, the announcer is only a placeholder, so there will be a total remake of the sounds.

Shadowclaimer

09-02-2009

Ah good that'd be easier on my ears, sadly even though I know who's who I'm trying to drill Purple is Red in my head.

Bleh just hoped I could do some custom skins for one side or another was going to make a Abaddon Taric skin lol

Kaitor

09-02-2009

btw... i think custom skins may not work in this new client... not tested yet but i'm almost sure they do not work anymore

Shadowclaimer

09-02-2009

I will be gravely depressed if this is the case.