Release Notes - v0.9.22.16

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marshallbanana

09-02-2009

Everything looks awesome in this patch. I am really exited about Monolith and Mechapudge. I love playing Vieger and to see his passive reworked makes me happy. The pvp.net changes all sound awesome as well.

The only thing I am a little dissapointed with is the lack of a fiddle tampering. I am aware that he is fairly balanced I just thought his abilities were getting reduced cooldowns. It seems like I am playing a waiting game with him and why play that when I have hungry hungry hippos.

TheHeretic

09-02-2009

Whats stopping you from toggling Tarics ultimate on and off to maintain the low mana cost?

DiZasteR

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeretic View Post
Whats stopping you from toggling Tarics ultimate on and off to maintain the low mana cost?
This.

wonky

09-02-2009

If I remember right, Taric's ultimate has like a six or so second cooldown upon cancellation?

T0HKA YATOGAMI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky View Post
If I remember right, Taric's ultimate has like a six or so second cooldown upon cancellation?
that

Jinko

09-02-2009

Nice Job Really good Patch overe here

DiZasteR

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophidian View Post
that
ok didnt know

Heero Maki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-02-2009

omg servers go up I wanna try this ! lol

Jpeg

09-02-2009

/me goes to combine more runes.

gret job otherwise

when you say "shrine turrets" do you mean nexus?

what is the range on CV?

Cereal

Adjudicator

09-02-2009

So couple questions:

1.)
It looks like there are NO global cooldowns now? (I really hated those, couldn't understand why I couldn't cast 2-3 abilities on let's say Sion, in immediate succession.)

2.)
Also the Clairvoyance changes, including summoner mystical vision, do not mention stealth detection. Does it indeed no longer detect stealth (please say this is true)?.

3.)
I'm unsure of the changes to entropy-does Veigar simply gain 20% of all enemy champions AP without attacking them?