Do Tribunal suspension give an explanation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwinkieM

06-14-2011

I just got banned for 3 days but it does not provide any explanation nor proof as too why. How are we supposed to correct our actions if we don't even know what we did wrong. On a side note I feel these bans are a joke because most of them are due to people raging on teammates because the match making system is broken, fix your system riot and you wont have these problems.

NOVA Resonant

06-14-2011

I have to disagree. You should be expected to know what you did wrong and it would take way to much effort to look at each case and give a specific reason for a ban when there could be multiple reasons. As for the last points, people raging on teammates because the match making system is "broken" doesn't solve anything. Be helpful and give constructive criticism rather than raging.

My perspective,
Stephen

HatLlama

06-15-2011

You'll get an email giving you the what got the most reports. Like "Verbal Abuse" etc. It won't give any details on the games or when they took place though.

It wouldn't be a bad idea if it gave more info, some people just don't know what they're doing wrong.

K4LaShi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2011

you dont just get banned for leaving once. You get banned when you are regularly reported thats why you can see more than a game of each case on tribunal

GodEmperorLetoII

06-15-2011

I will agree that there should be an explanation. Wouldn't be too hard, could just send the cases off to you when you get the punishment from tribunal. See exactly what they see. Can see what you were reported for and what the chat was and everything.

The best way to alter a person isn't to punish them out of nowhere, it's to show them what they did wrong, what the right thing to do is, and then reward them for doing the right thing. In fact, I think we need another system akin to Tribunal. I'll write this up in another thread as I flesh out the idea.

redeux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2011

You'll never get banned for not saying anything at all. People should realize that before lashing out on teammates.

Kittyrina

06-15-2011

Wouldn't hurt for Riot to send the chatlogs of the games that got you banned in the report they send to people...but really, just read the Summoner's Code again. You seem to already acknowledge that you rage at teammates a lot, that's probably your reason right there.