Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New installer is up!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nubiaterising

09-02-2009

The New Launcher is Fab..!

rusty

09-02-2009

its gonna take me forever to download...slow intrnt connection

Aknar

09-02-2009

plz help me whenever I start the client and it tries to update the launcher is always crashing at 9% but ALWAYS,I beg you help me.Here's my log

09/03/2009 07:32 [INFO] Solid LauncherLib [1.0.0.32] initializing...
09/03/2009 07:32 [INFO] Add App[League of Legends Launcher] Exe[D:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe] to Windows Firewall
09/03/2009 07:32 [INFO] Patcher_AddPackage([LOL.Patcher],[http://lolcdn.leagueoflegends.com/h2f4b5v4/cds/patcher/lol/],[D:\Riot Games\League of Legends\]) successful

Mythic Wrath

09-02-2009

I didnt reinstall my LoL client i jus started it up the normal n it started patching. When it finished patching I could still log in jus fine, so mus I still reinstall ?

Deshi

09-02-2009

Quote:
Mythic Wrath:
I didnt reinstall my LoL client i jus started it up the normal n it started patching. When it finished patching I could still log in jus fine,

I did the same, as I hadn't seen this thread. :O

I've just uninstalled and I'm downloading the new installer now.

Quote:
Mythic Wrath:
so mus I still reinstall ?

Yeah, I think the old build will only work for a little while longer, so it's definitely worth getting the new install ASAP.

Achenar

09-02-2009

...seriously? Do we still need to reinstall?

I have download restrictions - there goes 100Mb. Would have been nice if the regular patcher had been disabled - I just assumed when I got up this morning that you'd made a workaround...

Ah, well, can't be helped. <3 How long can we expect the old to work?

trelaras09

09-03-2009

i have a problem with update.At the end of logs it says this
09/03/2009 11:28 [WARNING] Error retrieving [http://lolcdn.leagueoflegends.com/h2f4b5v4/cds/patcher/lol/LOL.Patcher.package] ErrorCode 950 What can i do??

Uber

09-03-2009

Can't wait :P

nrok

09-03-2009

i have i question after i downloaded the new installer and have install it, i was at lvl 1 again, is that right i was lvl 7 before

Fryk

09-03-2009

Hey. Anyone know when this patch arrive to EU version? Cuz EU forums are silient about that.